Happy Customer

Posted by 5268626683887627942 on Feb 19, 2016

This Joint Inflammation Complex, has been a blessing and relief! The added benefit is that this complex helped lesson the swelling with my shoulder Bursitis, like nothing else did. Am on my second bottle, and feeling better and better. Also feel better rest better and get more sleep with the inflammation gone. Most joint supplements work fine on the bones, but not always so great on the inflammation in muscles and tissues. I would heartily recommend this product for anyone for inflammation aspect of it. Thanks for a great product and terrific service! Vicki Workman 918-213-5967 Ramona, Ok 74061

FutureBiotics InflamMotion, Joint inflammation complex

Posted by 4787719942447941983 on Nov 22, 2014

This product has helped me with the arthritic pain in my fe The iHerb company was very efficient in the process of ordering this product. Thank. I would recommend it for the pain.

Seems to work

Posted by 5744818644961466028 on Nov 04, 2014

I've been taking these for a couple weeks, and they do seem effective.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1740590 on Jul 18, 2014

I have recurrent knee pain, not continuous, but it acts up mostly when I'm going down stairs. It had begun bothering me again, and my house has stairs, so I started looking for a supplement to help. After reading the reviews for this product, I decided to take a chance and I'm so happy I did. It seems to work very well. After taking two capsules per day for a couple of days, my knee no longer bothers me.

No detectable difference

Posted by raeannewright on Sep 16, 2013

Since starting these, I found out I have psoriatic arthritis. I have had no noticeable help from this product, or FutureBiotics FlexMend, which I've been taking along with it. Unfortunately, I think my condition cannot be treated this way.

This is my 2nd try.

Posted by Reviewer2583260 on Mar 17, 2013

I can`t really tell. I buy Circumin, Ginger and Cinnamon from you which seem to work at a cheaper rate. My chronic pain from cipro toxicity is just getting worse, but your products are keeping me going. Thanks.

seems to help

Posted by Reviewer2182185 on Mar 13, 2013

haven't been using these for very long, but I have less pain in my arthritic thumb which is great.

Works Well

Posted by Reviewer2752862 on Sep 28, 2012

I started using this product for muscle soreness after working out. It seems to be working well to reduce the amount of inflamation in my need and shoulders after working out.

Posted by 5197208565244112996 on Jun 13, 2012

Within a couple of hours, I was thinking I felt better but questioned if it would really work that fast. Continued taking it and within 3 days I had no knee pain and could fully extend my leg and bend it without it catching & causing pain. My knee had been hurting & catching for about 3 weeks, so I don't think it was coincidence that it stopped when I started taking this. Also my husband had been suffering with shoulder impingement for 3 months, and in 5 days he could raise his arm above his head and 2 week later is back mowing the yard & carrying a feed bucket. He is suspicious of everything but this stuff made a believer out of him. For the price it is definately worth it to try.

very helpful