FutureBiotics, Pressur-Lo, Multi Vitamin, Mineral & Herb Formula, 270 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

This works

Posted by Reviewer2658165 on Mar 31, 2010

I was on blood pressure pills and now I do not take them anymore. I started taking two at night and two in the morning. I continued with my regular medication for the first day and then waited 36 hours before taking my next blood pressure medication. I then discontinued the prescription medication. During this time I monitored my blood pressure several times per day. When taking only the prescription medication my blood pressure remained at 135 /87 at it's lowest. My blood pressure now is 122/78. It has not been this low in years. I feel great and the heartburn and dry skin caused by the prescription medication has disappeared. I also have more energy and clarity.

wow

Posted by Reviewer2241107 on Apr 13, 2010

My mom has been trying to control her blood pressure without success. She started taking these and it has improved A LOT. of course, u still need to do your part: exercise, eat healthy (LOW sodium) and rest well!

Pressur-lo

Posted by Reviewer1478608 on Dec 27, 2011

We have been able to completely eliminate any blood pressure meds by taking two tables a day of the pressur-lo and we have the pressure now without the side effects. Many thanks

Bp under control...thanks

Posted by Reviewer1339048 on Oct 09, 2009

I have tried many remedies & products to lower my blood pressure, but nothing worked as well as Pressur-lo. I no longer take perscription drugs thanks to Pressur-lo.

better then medication and safer

Posted by Reviewer2060334 on Jan 03, 2008

This is a much better way to lower your blood pressure and safer too.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »