This works

Posted by Reviewer2658165 on Mar 31, 2010

I was on blood pressure pills and now I do not take them anymore. I started taking two at night and two in the morning. I continued with my regular medication for the first day and then waited 36 hours before taking my next blood pressure medication. I then discontinued the prescription medication. During this time I monitored my blood pressure several times per day. When taking only the prescription medication my blood pressure remained at 135 /87 at it's lowest. My blood pressure now is 122/78. It has not been this low in years. I feel great and the heartburn and dry skin caused by the prescription medication has disappeared. I also have more energy and clarity.

wow

Posted by Reviewer2241107 on Apr 13, 2010

My mom has been trying to control her blood pressure without success. She started taking these and it has improved A LOT. of course, u still need to do your part: exercise, eat healthy (LOW sodium) and rest well!

Pressur-lo

Posted by Reviewer1478608 on Dec 27, 2011

We have been able to completely eliminate any blood pressure meds by taking two tables a day of the pressur-lo and we have the pressure now without the side effects. Many thanks

Heaven sent for your heart!

Posted by SmartHealth on Apr 05, 2016

This product is EXCELLENT. it helps to lower blood presuure- my systolic and dystolic is within healthy gap. I mean that if systolic and dystolis pressure is too close (even it is within normaal range of BP) is bad news since the resting and pumping of the heart is the same. Alos, provide complet support for the heart. must have for those who had family history of heart problem.

better then medication and safer

Posted by Reviewer2060334 on Jan 03, 2008

This is a much better way to lower your blood pressure and safer too.

Bp under control...thanks

Posted by Reviewer1339048 on Oct 09, 2009

I have tried many remedies & products to lower my blood pressure, but nothing worked as well as Pressur-lo. I no longer take perscription drugs thanks to Pressur-lo.

pressurelo

Posted by Reviewer1848353 on Aug 21, 2009

nice product

Blood pressure reduced

Posted by Reviewer1386795 on Sep 29, 2009

this product has helped me maintain a b.p. of 120/70.

Better than meds

Posted by Reviewer2524791 on Feb 24, 2015

Very good formula for blood pressure.

Future, biotics pressure-lo

Posted by Reviewer2017156 on Aug 24, 2008

Took about a week to get product by mail.Good price tho, thanks