Posted by Reviewer3273374 on Feb 16, 2010

I cannot say enough about this supplement!! I am on my second bottle and my skin is radiant! My hair is shiny and thick and I feel like less sheds throughout the day. People ask my what I am doing differently. I have gotten four others hooked on this vitamin. The ingredients are awesome and the mix is RIGHT!

Too strong for me!

Posted by Reviewer1324255 on Jul 05, 2010

I believe I had an allergic reaction to this product. It didn't work for me. Maybe it's the large amount of Vitamin A. I called the company for a refund. They were very nice..

Superb formula!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

This formula is superb, is a multivitamin designed for beauty, plus antioxidants plus hormone balancing herbs. You can feel the difference in your mood immediately. I think that for visible results in the face you need to take it more consistently for a longer period of time. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

TOTALLY AMAZED!

Posted by Reviewer2275393 on Sep 16, 2011

I am a serious skeptic when it comes to supplements. If I don't see results within a month, I usually give up and move on to something else. Let me tell you that I am seriously impressed with these supplements. I have tried SO many different products to help with my dry, peeling nails; brittle, extremely slow growing hair & dry, acne- prone skin. WOW! My nails haven't been this long in 10 years NO EXAGGERATING. My hair is shiny and healthy and I'm not kidding you, my skin looks amazing! Not to mention, I have way more energy and even my digestive issues seem to have dissapated. I will keep on taking these as long as they keep giving me these kind of results! TOTALLY AMAZED!!!

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2878654 on Feb 09, 2011

so far so good! I had a dry red spot on my cheek, wouldn't go away for more than a month no matter what. It started disappearing on the 2nd day of me taking this product and in 10 days i had a clean skin again. It's really working. Doesn't seem to disturb my sensitive to the iron stomach too.

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer1343052 on Mar 23, 2011

I've only been taking this for a week but I actually feel the difference! I've never felt vitamins work before and will continue to take these.

excellent!

Posted by Reviewer2697510 on May 31, 2011

these are the best pills for me so far.I have tried almost everything for my acnes and pimples.Just having these pills I do not need to do anything for my skin all the body and hair.Because in just for one week I get compliments on my skin and beauty.But they don't know my secret.My skin is very soft,smooth and firm.I think it just works for me.Highly recommended.Give it a try.

Multiple Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2212656 on Jul 27, 2010

Like the fact that the vitamins are in a package and all of the good things you need in a vitamin are in these. They are not horse pills either so will reorder. A good price too.

Love this.

Posted by Reviewer2844440 on Jul 07, 2011

Will keep using forever. My skin is glowing. Does exactly what it says. Love Iherb.

The best!

Posted by Reviewer2990554 on Jul 14, 2011

This is the best multi vitamin +α supplement ever invented. All you need is in one packet so it's easy to take them with you. It's been two weeks since I started taking this product and my skin has gotten clearer and my hair feels thick already.