beauty supplement

Posted by 5186824761583611427 on Apr 23, 2016

Very good

No big difference

Posted by 5024162232741866968 on Dec 07, 2015

It's nice to have it in packets because I am often taking my vitamins while I'm on the go, and it's a great price for a decent product. The pills are a tad on the large side, but still very much doable in my opinion. However, I noticed no real difference in how I felt or in my hair, skin, and nails while taking this, so I won't be ordering again

No noticeable difference

Posted by 5013399257099368020 on Sep 19, 2015

I didn't really notice any difference in my health or appearance after using this.

best medicine ever

Posted by 5440380291517100283 on Apr 21, 2015

it doesn't affect my appetite most of the vitamin makes you eat more... beside it also help my insomnia i can sleep better now unexpectedly 7~8 hours a day

VITAMINAS

Posted by INMA24 on Feb 02, 2015

Tomo estas vitaminas desde hace varios meses (3 meses) pero de momento no he notado grandes cambios ni en la piel, ni respecto a la caida del cabello, ni en el aspecto de las uñas. Seguiré insistiendo un poco más a ver que tal. Vienen en bolsitas individuales de tres pastillas grandes para tomar a diario durante un mes.

keeps promise

Posted by Reviewer2380742 on Nov 14, 2014

I have used this product several times. Each time I found my skin in better shape, my complexion brighter. When I need vitamins in winter, it is good for me as well as for my skin. A very well balanced ingredient list. Great price too. I like it in replacement of pollen which I sometimes take to boost both my complexion and my stamina, but that I use only whem I feel a great fatigue.

Good

Posted by 5658988038001024723 on Jul 20, 2014

30 days and my skin was much better. I has acne but it dissapeared with this.

very strong for me!

Posted by 5206310408460707862 on May 16, 2014

The product is too strong for me! On the 2nd night of The 30 day Beauty Secret, I got allergic all over my body! OMG looks so scary! It is because this product is made for American Women or Western Women. I am from Asian. I ask my Mom, she told me to stop it until the allergic disappear and take 1 tablet a day instate of 3 tablet. I was thinking of cutting them in half to take it. But I don't want to hurt myself again, so I will listen what my Mom said. I like to continue anyway!

Not the best beauty supplement

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on May 08, 2014

I personally didn't notice any difference and feel that this is a very wasteful packaging because it has individually wrapped pills and the bottle is huge. I get better results with my skin by taking several supplements known to help your skin separately throughout the day (vitamin c, a, fish oil, etc.).

Great stuff for low price!

Posted by kei-rylie on Apr 09, 2014

Unfortunately one packet had & pill missing. I think these pills helped get rid of my hives! i have completed one month and the hives are not back! have yet to see any changes in my skin nor hair though but really glad that it possibly helped the hives! everything else is secondary!