Hemorrhoid relief

Posted by Reviewer2927418 on Feb 06, 2011

Bought this for a decades long case of massive hemorrhoids. Now, 2 weeks into the month supply, size has diminished by half. Bleeding at bowel movements seems to have temporarily intensified, perhaps due to the improvement in circulation in the area. Regardless, the pain is GONE, the size is reduced, and I will be ordering more. Man, 30 years of agony improved in 2 weeks. THAT'S awesome!

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2474654 on Apr 28, 2010

For years I have had pain and swelling in my legs. All doctors would do for me is tell me it isn't my heart or kidneys and give me diuretics that made dehydrated but only helped the swelling a little bit. This stuff actually made a very substantial difference within a week. I have been on it for over a month now and my legs no longer ache desperately at the end of the day. It has reduced the swelling in my lower legs, ankles and feet by about 80%.

Helped with airplane travel and resteless legs

Posted by Reviewer2530443 on Sep 30, 2009

I bought this to try to see if I could avoid getting swollen ankles on a cross country flight. I had gone in April and had a bad problem with swollen ankles/feet both ways, so when I had to go again four months later I really wanted to avoid this problem. Veinfactors worked wonderfully! I was careful to take them three times a day as indicated before and throughout the trip. This product has also really helped my restless leg syndrome.

Excellent so far

Posted by Reviewer1887605 on Feb 17, 2009

I have been taking this for about a week. The first day I noticed there was no swelling in my legs, which meant pain free legs and feet by the end of the day. So far, no change in spider veins but I haven't been taking it long enough. I'll keep taking it regardless as I feel so much better! Best replacement for the diuretics the dr. prescribed that made no difference and are unhealthy anyway.

Really works!!

Posted by Reviewer1025434 on May 27, 2009

Been using about 3 weeks.Spider vein appearance has improved considerably.Legs feel less tired.Great shipping time!!!Will definitely reorder.

Works for Hemorroids!

Posted by Reviewer2755136 on Jan 19, 2011

For years I have suffered from mild, but recurrent hemorroids. Nothing seemed to help until I tried Veinfactors. Even though it's not specifically advertised for hemorroids, it gave me complete relief after less than a month. And after 5 months of continuous use at the recommended dosage of 3 caps daily, I still have not had a single occurence of the annoying condition!

good product.

Posted by Reviewer1988592 on Jan 15, 2012

this is a good product it does help to some extent for swelling of the legs however in some people it does cause twitching as a side effect but doesn't last long only when you take it. another product that has helped a lot for swelling of the legs is coenzymated b-6 (p5p b6 vitamin) 100mg from source naturals, b6 p5p is vital when you get older somehow gets over 100 enzymes working again and some of those enzymes are important in deswell the leg and also as a benefit improves the immune system with increase in red blood cells life saving product take care of your legs and swelling and you will live long and prosper.

Notable difference

Posted by Reviewer1760399 on Sep 03, 2009

Noticed a big difference so far. Seems to help more than the vein surgery I had 2 years ago. Both vein pain & lymphedema are better after a few weeks.

Great Vein Relief

Posted by Reviewer1079807 on Sep 26, 2012

Veinfactors is brilliant! I'd had some vein surgery and was due to have more. Really not keen on having the veins in my feet done. Was not healing well from previous surgery, due to thyroid not having been treated properly. Definitely did not want to take 'Gabapentin', which the doctor wanted me to take, after checking out the side effects. So, good old iHerb.com and the customers who write reviews! I have been taking Veinfactors for one month and my ankles and feet look so much better. Do not hurt like they did, the discoloring has all but gone away and the swollen veins have gone down too. No need for further surgery! Thank you iHerb.com and those of you who write reviews!

Dizziness in head !

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jul 26, 2012

I purchased this product for my Mother as she has severe vein inflamation, that was slowing down her possibility to walk. After she used this product, she could feel difference, pain in her calf stopped, but she got severe dizziness in her head. When she stopped using this product - dizziness was gone. I do not know if this is coincidence, but she did not return back to this product again. I learned from my friend, who works as nurse in the clinics, that this product is very popular among doctors and gives excellent results. I think it is individual if product might have some side effects or not, like it was for my Mother. I will give 4 stars though, as the pain caused by inflamation was gone for my Mother.