Unsure

Posted by 4943587593486373997 on Dec 12, 2015

Not sure if it was working or not, it left me with stomach pains and indigestion so I stopped taking them. There was 1 day where I thought my veins were less visible.. however couldnt continue taking the dosage. You can also open the capsules take a lower dose. Maybe I will give them another try some other time but if I'm honest I'd rather not

Addictive

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on May 11, 2015

If you are on your feet all day have varicose veins and tired week legs this will help more than anything i have used, taken with pycnoginol i dont need support socks anymore, be aware if you are on coumadin it does thin the blood slightly.

Nausea and vomiting

Posted by Reviewer2917570 on Mar 31, 2015

I take this in combination with VeinGuard cream and I did get noticeable results. Half of my spider veins have disappeared almost completely and the other half have faded. I have been taking this for about 1 month, I take 2 caps with my first meal of the day. The only downside is the horse chestnut irritates my stomach lining resulting in nausea and vomiting so I am unable to continue taking these. Be careful if you have a sensitive stomach.

This helps

Posted by Katarinatan on Mar 03, 2015

I have been taking these for over a year; sometimes once a day, sometimes 2x a day. And I feel that my varicose veins on my legs are looking less less prominent. I will continue taking them.

Works like it should

Posted by Reviewer2145254 on Dec 09, 2014

Good stuff well worth every penny. I stack this with Nattokinase (Doctor's Best).

Competitve

Posted by 5144954023094309955 on Jul 31, 2014

It helps me as other vein complexes with diosmin and costs less, so I think it's good bagrain

Its pretty good

Posted by 5597244678293709874 on Jul 10, 2014

My mom use it and she says that her leg pains now are more supportable after getting this varicose vein caps. Thank you for the product iherb.

It's working!

Posted by Reviewer1876891 on May 07, 2014

I bought this product for my son who suffers from severely inflamed (hot to the touch) varicose veins. Everyone should try to avoid varicose vein surgery if you can (as it's often only a temporary relief and usually has to be redone years later). After two weeks he noticed that his leg did not hurt anymore and though it's still inflamed, the swelling is going down (which shows the product is working). I attribute this improvement to this product as it contains the specific ingredients that target vein malfunction. I would highly recommend it.

helps with achy legs

Posted by Reviewer1344878 on Dec 25, 2013

everything you carry is top quality, this also.

!

Posted by 4966418763605314484 on Dec 01, 2013

Until I realized this tool, but not waited with his visible results