FutureBiotics, VeinFactors, Varicose Vein Complex, 90 Veggie Caps

Hemorrhoid relief

Posted by Reviewer2927418 on Feb 06, 2011

Bought this for a decades long case of massive hemorrhoids. Now, 2 weeks into the month supply, size has diminished by half. Bleeding at bowel movements seems to have temporarily intensified, perhaps due to the improvement in circulation in the area. Regardless, the pain is GONE, the size is reduced, and I will be ordering more. Man, 30 years of agony improved in 2 weeks. THAT'S awesome!

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2474654 on Apr 28, 2010

For years I have had pain and swelling in my legs. All doctors would do for me is tell me it isn't my heart or kidneys and give me diuretics that made dehydrated but only helped the swelling a little bit. This stuff actually made a very substantial difference within a week. I have been on it for over a month now and my legs no longer ache desperately at the end of the day. It has reduced the swelling in my lower legs, ankles and feet by about 80%.

Helped with airplane travel and resteless legs

Posted by Reviewer2530443 on Sep 30, 2009

I bought this to try to see if I could avoid getting swollen ankles on a cross country flight. I had gone in April and had a bad problem with swollen ankles/feet both ways, so when I had to go again four months later I really wanted to avoid this problem. Veinfactors worked wonderfully! I was careful to take them three times a day as indicated before and throughout the trip. This product has also really helped my restless leg syndrome.

Works for Hemorroids!

Posted by Reviewer2755136 on Jan 19, 2011

For years I have suffered from mild, but recurrent hemorroids. Nothing seemed to help until I tried Veinfactors. Even though it's not specifically advertised for hemorroids, it gave me complete relief after less than a month. And after 5 months of continuous use at the recommended dosage of 3 caps daily, I still have not had a single occurence of the annoying condition!

Excellent so far

Posted by Reviewer1887605 on Feb 17, 2009

I have been taking this for about a week. The first day I noticed there was no swelling in my legs, which meant pain free legs and feet by the end of the day. So far, no change in spider veins but I haven't been taking it long enough. I'll keep taking it regardless as I feel so much better! Best replacement for the diuretics the dr. prescribed that made no difference and are unhealthy anyway.