GNU Foods, Flavor & Fiber Together At Last, Espresso Chip Bars, 5 Bars, 1.6 oz (45 g) Each (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 3-star

I wanted to like these...

Posted by Umbridge on Jun 04, 2011

For me, the texture and flavour of this bar is not very pleasant. It's not bad, but there are much better bars to be bought (and made at home). The texture is sort of crunchy and a little gritty, and the chicory flavour is a bit overpowering for my liking. The espresso flavour is, however, strong enough. I would also like these better if they had more protein, but I thought I'd give them a shot since I otherwise liked the look of them. I wouldn't buy them again, but I will finish the box - probably by crumbling them on top of yogurt or something, rather than eating them alone.

Taste Is Acceptable

Posted by Reviewer3052987 on Feb 17, 2012

While this is not the best tasting flavour, it still works!