Pleasing

Posted by 5345463631204952593 on Apr 22, 2016

Adds a fresh special taste that is exactly what I want in my tuna salad!

olive oil - Gaea, green, fruity

Posted by Reviewer2908692 on Apr 04, 2016

First time to order this product Satisfied with size and ease of using this bottle for small amount or to pour over salads. flavor agreeable

I recommend

Posted by Reviewer11741561 on Aug 29, 2012

Excellent oil. Bright color, pleasant taste. Отличное масло. Яркий цвет, приятный вкус. Бутылка стеклянная, упаковывают надёжно

Good!!!

Posted by frodoswami on Jun 20, 2012

Tastes good, I eat 1 spoon each day!!!!

Gaea, Cat Cora's Kitchen Extra Virgin Olive Oil

Posted by Reviewer1450220 on May 11, 2012

I love the light taste of the oil however the size of the bottle is too small and I would prefer quart or full liter bottles. There were no larger size available. I do realize that we are more easily convinced that the price is small when in fact the container is. The marketing technique annoys me a lot. This is the reason for the 3 stars.

I don’t know how I lived without it

Posted by Reviewer2891273 on Jan 10, 2012

I seldom bother to write reviews, but after trying out this oil I decided to do so. This is an excellent oil, it smell REALLY good, like a mown grass, and slightly like lilac, and slightly like fruits. It has a very light greenish colour. it is like a good green tea. It is like a good wine. I am planning to use it on everything – bread, rice, salads, face, cookies, everything!

Greek Extra Virgin Olive Oil

Posted by Reviewer1995165 on Dec 04, 2011

My daughter the expert on Olive Oil really liked this one.

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer1988340 on Oct 10, 2011

I first found Gaea olive oil in a supermarket several years ago, but then couldn't find it again -- and I really looked! Bristol Farms, local Greek market, etc. So I hunted on the Web and was pleased to find it. Other oils I tried tasted flat or watery in comparison. This oil is nutty, grassy and delicious -- perfect for dipping and paninis. Great price for such an outstanding oil.

Gaea, Greek Extra Virgin Olive Oil

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Jul 13, 2011

This oil is good, you have to pay double herr in Japan for this kind of good olive oil.