New To iHerb?

Gaia Herbs, Single Herbs, Acai Berry, 60 Vegetarian Liquid Phyto-Caps (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2192436 on Apr 25, 2011

From Singapore Bought this Gaia Acai Berry for my daily dose of antioxidant support. Each capsule contains 1,200mg freeze-dried acai berry. I am taking one capsule instead of two as suggested. Will definitely repurchase it.

weight loss support

Posted by Reviewer1356416 on Nov 23, 2010

i use this product to lost weight with some others together. i recommend you to use this and "gaia herbs diet slim" product together.

A Good Acai Brand

Posted by Reviewer2071903 on Oct 01, 2009

I like how this kind of Acai makes me feel, it helps me maintain a healthy weight and it's vegan. The great price from iHerb is an additional bonus.

No problems

Posted by Reviewer1333756 on Dec 16, 2009

Bought this for a teenager who eats terrible. Seems fine.

Great Supplement

Posted by Reviewer2598193 on Jan 13, 2010

I honestly don't know herbs or vitamins too much, but your product seems to be fresh and its very reasonably priced. I just do what my trainer tells me to do. I will shop from your website again because my product was delivered in a timely way. It is a pleasure doing business with you.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »