Adrenal help

Posted by 5669660919913290350 on Jan 20, 2015

Ive been taking the recommended 4 per day and do feel my adrenal hyperactivity and high cortisol is lessening. Its definitely not a quick fix and I envisage it will take some time on this to really feel full effects. Great combo of herbs although a little pricey if taking 4 per day for several months.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3144102 on Jul 21, 2014

I have had headaches for a long time and my DR. recommended that I use this product and it has really helped a lot.

A life saver

Posted by Reviewer1401721 on Jan 14, 2014

For adrenal fatigue

energy

Posted by 5606598651288594276 on Jan 07, 2014

These are really great for energy when you have adrenal fatigue. Keep in mind these are very strong and some people are sensitive to Rhodiola. I took 3 pills first day (2 morning, 1 afternoon) and during my afternoon workout I got a very high uncomfortable pulse. You need to work your way up with these so start low on one pill a day and then add to it after some days. I even read about people splitting the pills here among the reviews. Anyway, really great supplement and highly recommended! 5 star if they would include careful dosage protocols on the bottle.

so far so good

Posted by happycustomer23 on Jun 25, 2012

I'll write a real review after I take this for a month, but I can say my head is less foggy since I've been taking this and its been about a week. I'm excited to see the long term results and will share them!

can't tell if it is working

Posted by Reviewer2921911 on Sep 07, 2010

I am borderline hypothyroid and I am trying this to see if it will balance out the adrenal/thyroid function. Nothing noticeable after 2 weeks but I have not been taking it regularly.

good product

Posted by manifestliving on May 26, 2010

Like the combo of herbs. Helpful in relaxing the glands and grounding the body. I always have them on hand. Works well for me in conjunction with thyroid products since adrenal and thyroid go hand in hand. Recommend.

Adrenal Health

Posted by Reviewer2083150 on Oct 29, 2009

I could tell a little bit of difference after taking this but I just hate having to take alot of pills. I am going to try to find a better multi vitamin and try that for awhile and if that does not work then I will be back on Adrenal Health.