Great Support Against Adrenal Fatigue / Chronic Stress Recovery

Posted by 5291263403214788539 on Oct 27, 2016

I am quite amazed with how this concoction works its magic in the background. Don't expect miracles as it isn't a pharmaceuthical pill to solve your problems instantly, I know I was about to give up taking this at some point. However, if you do persist with no more than the recommended dosage, you will start getting a lot more stable and non-reactive to events. Some things used to throw me into plain panic attacks, but after a while on taking this I no longer seem to get ajitated as much. Of course, you need to make permanent changes in your lifestyle and work on many levels to restore your adrenal balance, but what I'm getting at, is not to give up on this great herbal medicine as it tends to act slowly and not so obviously. Highly recommend. Thanks to iHerb for sending it so quickly!

adrenal support

Posted by Reviewer2291687 on Dec 06, 2016

great for my adrenals but a little pricey for me.

Thyroid helper

Posted by 5087155140857629363 on Aug 17, 2016

This amazing product has helped me bring my thyroid function back to normal.

Relief at Last

Posted by 5726413828183429852 on Feb 18, 2016

I'd been having low energy and heart palpitations this past year, and my dd also had low energy, as if our adrenals were fatigued. We both feel better, and my heart palpitations (had heart checked prior and it was fine.) have diminished greatly and the energy levels have increased, within the first two weeks of taking it! Hoping for continued increase in energy, healthier adrenals over the next few months!

Helpful, I think

Posted by Reviewer1598916 on Jul 13, 2012

While I can't definitively say this product is making the difference, I seem to sleep better when I take these herbs. And overall, my mind feels a little more relaxed.

Great Results!

Posted by Reviewer2285292 on Nov 29, 2012

It seemed like just a short time before I could feel a difference. This product has improved by general well being. I will continue to take this product.

Adrenal Health improved

Posted by Reviewer1758361 on Aug 22, 2013

This product slowly restored my adrenal health and decreased my stress levels. I take them at night and also keep some with me during the day. If I have a stressful day I take some extra and it really keeps my stress under control.

I feel so much better with this product

Posted by Reviewer2049565 on Oct 03, 2010

Thank you. Great product, great price and timely delivery!

Great Supplement

Posted by Reviewer2453341 on Dec 06, 2010

Amazing!! I sleep better and have more energy

This also helps greatly with those who "lose it" easily

Posted by Reviewer1741300 on Apr 08, 2010

This has helped my husband with temper and losing his cool while driving. Road rage healer to say the least.