Helpful, I think

Posted by Reviewer1598916 on Jul 13, 2012

While I can't definitively say this product is making the difference, I seem to sleep better when I take these herbs. And overall, my mind feels a little more relaxed.

Great Results!

Posted by Reviewer2285292 on Nov 29, 2012

It seemed like just a short time before I could feel a difference. This product has improved by general well being. I will continue to take this product.

Adrenal Health improved

Posted by Reviewer1758361 on Aug 22, 2013

This product slowly restored my adrenal health and decreased my stress levels. I take them at night and also keep some with me during the day. If I have a stressful day I take some extra and it really keeps my stress under control.

Great Supplement

Posted by Reviewer2453341 on Dec 06, 2010

Amazing!! I sleep better and have more energy

love this one!

Posted by Reviewer1499449 on Jun 24, 2010

I have tried a lot of different Adrenal supplements but this is probably one of the best.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1955947 on Jun 26, 2010

I feel that this is a great product. Dealing with Adrenal Fatigue this has helped a lot. I believe that with out this product, my adrenals would not be improving. I give this a 5 star rating...

This also helps greatly with those who "lose it" easily

Posted by Reviewer1741300 on Apr 08, 2010

This has helped my husband with temper and losing his cool while driving. Road rage healer to say the least.

Adrenal strees reliever

Posted by CoolinArizona on Feb 25, 2011

This is the only product I've found that helps with my adrenal stress. If I overdue I can feel pain in my mid back and this product smooths me out and makes the pain go away.

good product

Posted by manifestliving on May 26, 2010

Like the combo of herbs. Helpful in relaxing the glands and grounding the body. I always have them on hand. Works well for me in conjunction with thyroid products since adrenal and thyroid go hand in hand. Recommend.

Adrenal Health

Posted by Reviewer2083150 on Oct 29, 2009

I could tell a little bit of difference after taking this but I just hate having to take alot of pills. I am going to try to find a better multi vitamin and try that for awhile and if that does not work then I will be back on Adrenal Health.