energy

Posted by 5606598651288594276 on Jan 07, 2014

These are really great for energy when you have adrenal fatigue. Keep in mind these are very strong and some people are sensitive to Rhodiola. I took 3 pills first day (2 morning, 1 afternoon) and during my afternoon workout I got a very high uncomfortable pulse. You need to work your way up with these so start low on one pill a day and then add to it after some days. I even read about people splitting the pills here among the reviews. Anyway, really great supplement and highly recommended! 5 star if they would include careful dosage protocols on the bottle.

THIS WORKS

Posted by Reviewer2233895 on Nov 23, 2013

My daughter had trouble sleeping for a year in Afghanistan which continued when she got back to the US. I ordered this for her and within days she was sleeping like a baby. She called to tell me how much she loved the product. I will keep her stocked! I love everything by Gaia. I typically use tinctures and shy away from pills. Gaia is the only pill i would take. Love this product, love this company. Great product great results.

Adrenal Health improved

Posted by Reviewer1758361 on Aug 22, 2013

This product slowly restored my adrenal health and decreased my stress levels. I take them at night and also keep some with me during the day. If I have a stressful day I take some extra and it really keeps my stress under control.

Great Results!

Posted by Reviewer2285292 on Nov 29, 2012

It seemed like just a short time before I could feel a difference. This product has improved by general well being. I will continue to take this product.

Helpful, I think

Posted by Reviewer1598916 on Jul 13, 2012

While I can't definitively say this product is making the difference, I seem to sleep better when I take these herbs. And overall, my mind feels a little more relaxed.

so far so good

Posted by happycustomer23 on Jun 25, 2012

I'll write a real review after I take this for a month, but I can say my head is less foggy since I've been taking this and its been about a week. I'm excited to see the long term results and will share them!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2986480 on Jun 12, 2012

Definitely helps the adrenals.

Liking this product

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Jun 03, 2012

Will buy again

Pleased

Posted by Reviewer1687216 on Feb 06, 2012

I wasn't expecting much since I'm going out on a limb to 'treat' what I suspect is Adrenal Fatigue. And, the first recommendation was that I drop all caffeine (horror of horrors!). This definitely cleared my head and gave me the mental boost that I needed. I won't say it gave me energy, but definitely got rid of the brain fog. I do find it keeps me awake at night if I take it too late though. I also found my mood to be improved and overall that I'm more mellow which translates to less impatience with the kids. That is a wonderful thing since I'm home on maternity leave right now. I take 3 caps in morning, 3 at lunch and 1 at dinner (since the baby thinks midnight is bedtime). I did find it worked in conjunction nicely with the Adrenaplex, which gave me more of the physical energy that I need.

CFS Symtoms

Posted by Reviewer2651111 on Jan 18, 2012

This product has helped my Chronic Fatigue Symtpoms in a profound way. I'm almost back to normal. I've also been off sugar and all gluten and taking Threelac to get rid of my chronic candida symptoms which also contributed to my CFS. I strongly suggest giving both products a try. Be patient. I was taking Adrenal Health for about a month and then noticed the difference it made. CFS is a horrible and debilitating condition. You must combine supplementation with a good diet i.e. avoiding sugar, gluten and dairy. Good luck.