Gaia Herbs, Adrenal Health, 120 Veggie Liquid Phyto-Caps

Great Results!

Posted by Reviewer2285292 on Nov 29, 2012

It seemed like just a short time before I could feel a difference. This product has improved by general well being. I will continue to take this product.

Adrenal Health improved

Posted by Reviewer1758361 on Aug 22, 2013

This product slowly restored my adrenal health and decreased my stress levels. I take them at night and also keep some with me during the day. If I have a stressful day I take some extra and it really keeps my stress under control.

THIS WORKS

Posted by Reviewer2233895 on Nov 23, 2013

My daughter had trouble sleeping for a year in Afghanistan which continued when she got back to the US. I ordered this for her and within days she was sleeping like a baby. She called to tell me how much she loved the product. I will keep her stocked! I love everything by Gaia. I typically use tinctures and shy away from pills. Gaia is the only pill i would take. Love this product, love this company. Great product great results.

Great Supplement

Posted by Reviewer2453341 on Dec 06, 2010

Amazing!! I sleep better and have more energy

energy

Posted by 5606598651288594276 on Jan 07, 2014

These are really great for energy when you have adrenal fatigue. Keep in mind these are very strong and some people are sensitive to Rhodiola. I took 3 pills first day (2 morning, 1 afternoon) and during my afternoon workout I got a very high uncomfortable pulse. You need to work your way up with these so start low on one pill a day and then add to it after some days. I even read about people splitting the pills here among the reviews. Anyway, really great supplement and highly recommended! 5 star if they would include careful dosage protocols on the bottle.