good product

Posted by manifestliving on May 26, 2010

Like the combo of herbs. Helpful in relaxing the glands and grounding the body. I always have them on hand. Works well for me in conjunction with thyroid products since adrenal and thyroid go hand in hand. Recommend.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3144102 on Jul 21, 2014

I have had headaches for a long time and my DR. recommended that I use this product and it has really helped a lot.

OK

Posted by Sahasrara13 on Dec 11, 2014

I didn't feel any difference after taking this product. Maybe it needs more time but is too pricey for me for a long-term use.

sleeping much better

Posted by Reviewer1080654 on Mar 23, 2014

Little do we know how something helps us...until we stop taking it...this proved to help relieve my symptoms from chronic stress, such as staying asleep (instead of waking at 2am and mind running on overtime)!Also, my days are much calmer taking this. I thought the help was subtle until I stopped taking it for a few weeks...amazing what a good nights rest does for you!I didn't get chronic stress overnight, so why did I think I could remedy it overnight? Keep this in your reorder list!

healing adrenal glands

Posted by Reviewer3322048 on Jun 18, 2014

I was told this is by far the best supplement there is for adrenal gland health. Adrenal glands take a while to heal ... To feel less stressed and to handle stress better. At least 3 months, but I think I notice a difference already (1 month).

Relief at Last

Posted by 5726413828183429852 on Feb 18, 2016

I'd been having low energy and heart palpitations this past year, and my dd also had low energy, as if our adrenals were fatigued. We both feel better, and my heart palpitations (had heart checked prior and it was fine.) have diminished greatly and the energy levels have increased, within the first two weeks of taking it! Hoping for continued increase in energy, healthier adrenals over the next few months!

5 Star

Posted by 4800649671725276652 on Mar 13, 2016

i loved this product ...

Effective

Posted by Reviewer2257340 on Jun 15, 2010

This blend does help. My ND recommends Gaia brand for purity and effectiveness.

Excellent-!!!