More energy

Posted by Reviewer3160195 on Nov 16, 2011

I seem to have more energy with this product.

Lowering Cortisol

Posted by Reviewer2576810 on Jan 08, 2012

Works absolutly fantastic!

so far so good

Posted by happycustomer23 on Jun 25, 2012

I'll write a real review after I take this for a month, but I can say my head is less foggy since I've been taking this and its been about a week. I'm excited to see the long term results and will share them!

A life saver

Posted by Reviewer1401721 on Jan 14, 2014

For adrenal fatigue

can't tell if it is working

Posted by Reviewer2921911 on Sep 07, 2010

I am borderline hypothyroid and I am trying this to see if it will balance out the adrenal/thyroid function. Nothing noticeable after 2 weeks but I have not been taking it regularly.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3144102 on Jul 21, 2014

I have had headaches for a long time and my DR. recommended that I use this product and it has really helped a lot.

Good quality ingredients

Posted by Reviewer1515944 on Jun 19, 2011

Good supplement to a good diet. Is pricey though but you are getting "good ingredients".

Gaia Herbs, Adrenal Health with Holy Basil and Rhodiola

Posted by Reviewer2145987 on Nov 27, 2010

I ordered this product for my wife, who suffers from Multiple Chemical Sensitivities (MCS). As a result she often has difficulty with supplements, but sometimes she finds one that really helps. Unfortunately, she reacted to something in this product. That is nothing against the product itself; MCS sufferers have great difficulty finding products to which they do not react, but exhibit great tenacity in their searches for relief.

wonderful savings

Posted by Reviewer1144626 on Jan 18, 2010

I bought this for my daughter because her doctor said she needed it. The price was better here at iherb then through the doctor. I was thankful.

I rely on this...

Posted by Reviewer1564334 on Jan 13, 2011

I have taken this over the last year for Adrenal support and find I can not do without it. I find this to be a good solid support with good quality. I take in a.m. on an empty stomach. I have taken 2, currently I am taking 1 Adrenal with 1 Gaia Rhodiola for an extra boost in mood.