A life saver

Posted by Reviewer1401721 on Jan 14, 2014

For adrenal fatigue

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3144102 on Jul 21, 2014

I have had headaches for a long time and my DR. recommended that I use this product and it has really helped a lot.

OK

Posted by Sahasrara13 on Dec 11, 2014

I didn't feel any difference after taking this product. Maybe it needs more time but is too pricey for me for a long-term use.

Good quality ingredients

Posted by Reviewer1515944 on Jun 19, 2011

Good supplement to a good diet. Is pricey though but you are getting "good ingredients".

Gaia Herbs, Adrenal Health with Holy Basil and Rhodiola

Posted by Reviewer2145987 on Nov 27, 2010

I ordered this product for my wife, who suffers from Multiple Chemical Sensitivities (MCS). As a result she often has difficulty with supplements, but sometimes she finds one that really helps. Unfortunately, she reacted to something in this product. That is nothing against the product itself; MCS sufferers have great difficulty finding products to which they do not react, but exhibit great tenacity in their searches for relief.

I rely on this...

Posted by Reviewer1564334 on Jan 13, 2011

I have taken this over the last year for Adrenal support and find I can not do without it. I find this to be a good solid support with good quality. I take in a.m. on an empty stomach. I have taken 2, currently I am taking 1 Adrenal with 1 Gaia Rhodiola for an extra boost in mood.

adrenal health

Posted by Reviewer1216025 on Jan 25, 2011

though i am somewhat paranoid about the vegetable glycerin base of this product (that it may be snake oil) it is effective. to deal with the paranoia, i let the capsules dissolve in my mouth before swallowing them after a meal.

wonderful savings

Posted by Reviewer1144626 on Jan 18, 2010

I bought this for my daughter because her doctor said she needed it. The price was better here at iherb then through the doctor. I was thankful.

Excellent choice!