Gaia Herbs, Black Cohosh Root, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

5 out of 5 based on 1 review

great!

Posted by Reviewer3045679 on Aug 04, 2009

love this product a lot cheaper here than from the local vitamin or organic store. My period is never late..I still did not even hit pre menopause and I am 50..I think it is because I always take cohosh...always recommend it to women or young girls who are late with their menses..even after years of not getting it they will get it again after a day or two...a friend was going to the doctor getting medication to get her period for 4 yrs! and still did not get it..the doctor of course giving her some lame reason why..I told her just take 40 drops once a day or twice depending how far since your last period ..between one day and three your period will comeback...sure enough it came back ..it also helps with PMS and for some people menopause ...I always buy more than three four at a time just in case I give it to people in desperate situations and always need to make sure I have plenty in stock... you won't regret it if this is your first time buying it..it tastes horrible..but I do not use water I put the drops in orange juice or any sweet juice...and still works great...and the taste is bearable..but for the effect it is worth it bad taste or not!