New To iHerb?

Gaia Herbs, Certified Organic Sweet Wormwood, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Reviews 4-star

Sweet worm wood

Posted by Reviewer2902594 on Dec 25, 2010

This is good it gets rid of any parasites we have in our bodies.You can even put it in water and even my child takes it in water.It is not harmful .It is good to clean out your system every six months expecially if you eat any meats.

Good tincutre

Posted by Reviewer1629178 on Dec 21, 2011

I think this was good. But I haven't any strong proofs.

Seems to work

Posted by 5094298345121860102 on Oct 07, 2014

I purchased this for my husband who has the malaria parasite in one of his ankle joints. He gets a lot of pain from it. He has been talking the sweet wormwood for just under two months and the pain has started to ease so it seems to be working. During this time my husband has had some stomach problems and we wondered if this could be connected to taking the sweet wormwood, but we can't say for sure.