no taste, good addition of fiber

Posted by 4992735864030155608 on Apr 24, 2015

I bought this to boost my fiber intake. It's perfect for adding to smoothies and such. It helps to thicken it and doesn't alter the taste at all. BUT the nutritional info that's on here on the site is totally different than the bottle I received. Calories are not 25, they are 45. Fiber is not 7, it's 6. And some other small differences. Maybe the company changed their forula and iherb info is just not up to date, not sure. Either way, it's a low calorie way to add more fiber, without altering taste, which is exactly what I was looking for.

Great for 'egg'

Posted by 5049807460212543099 on Jun 06, 2014

I use this in vegan recipes to replace egg - full of protein and good and think without the overbearing flavour like flaxseed

Easy to digest

Posted by Rosequartz on Apr 20, 2014

Love the grounded chia seeds, can't find it anywhere.

Love!

Posted by 5317880675430786786 on Jan 25, 2013

Love this product, it is a must to add in oatmeal and oatbran!

Great fiber

Posted by Reviewer2197873 on Mar 14, 2012

I put this product in my smoothie daily and I am as regular as the clock. Elimination is just what Dr Oz ordered.

Good fiber!

Posted by Reviewer2823016 on Jan 17, 2012

Good fiber!

Not your mothers fber

Posted by Reviewer1103523 on Nov 15, 2011

This product is tasteless and can be added to anything. My favorite is to make smoothies with it. The fact that the jar is biodegradable shows exceptional thought for the earth by the manufacturer. This product really works to keep me regular, is packed full of healthy omegas and is highly recommended by DR OZ!!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1148476 on Aug 17, 2011

I like those ground chia seeds.I usually take a Tbs of them and flush them down with plenty water....there-my fiber intake:)

always excellent

Posted by Reviewer2183597 on Jun 30, 2011

Love chia and love the simplicity of Gaia.

A huge goodie

Posted by Reviewer2836261 on Jun 09, 2011

Nice texture, very nice package, easy-to-use in your meals. I'm using it only for one week, thus I didn't notice any effect on my body.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »