お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Gaia Herbs, Chia Fresh, Daily Fiber, 7.5 oz (216 g)

Reviews 4-star

Husbands dilema

Posted by Reviewer1127145 on May 20, 2011

My hubby has been struggling with bowel issues for MANY years. After numerous tests,there are no allergies to food, no medical issues why he should not be regular. Prior to the ChiaFresh, he would take 4 Immoduim tablets a day, religiously. He started taking the ChiaFresh on May 6th,2011. He has cut back to 2 Immodium and he says he does feel a difference. He isn't thrilled about the grassy look and texture, but there is no taste. I bought him the small yogurt drinks, he mixes the ChiaFresh in it twice a day. I am happy to see the results so quick. Remember to not take it a few hours before bedtime as it will keep you up. I am hoping within a month, he will no longer need the Immodium. I am happy and impressed so far with it.

A huge goodie

Posted by Reviewer2836261 on Jun 09, 2011

Nice texture, very nice package, easy-to-use in your meals. I'm using it only for one week, thus I didn't notice any effect on my body.

Easy to digest

Posted by Rosequartz on Apr 20, 2014

Love the grounded chia seeds, can't find it anywhere.

no taste, good addition of fiber

Posted by 4992735864030155608 on Apr 24, 2015

I bought this to boost my fiber intake. It's perfect for adding to smoothies and such. It helps to thicken it and doesn't alter the taste at all. BUT the nutritional info that's on here on the site is totally different than the bottle I received. Calories are not 25, they are 45. Fiber is not 7, it's 6. And some other small differences. Maybe the company changed their forula and iherb info is just not up to date, not sure. Either way, it's a low calorie way to add more fiber, without altering taste, which is exactly what I was looking for.