Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Gaia Herbs, Chia Fresh, Daily Fiber, 7.5 oz (216 g)

Husbands dilema

Posted by Reviewer1127145 on May 20, 2011

My hubby has been struggling with bowel issues for MANY years. After numerous tests,there are no allergies to food, no medical issues why he should not be regular. Prior to the ChiaFresh, he would take 4 Immoduim tablets a day, religiously. He started taking the ChiaFresh on May 6th,2011. He has cut back to 2 Immodium and he says he does feel a difference. He isn't thrilled about the grassy look and texture, but there is no taste. I bought him the small yogurt drinks, he mixes the ChiaFresh in it twice a day. I am happy to see the results so quick. Remember to not take it a few hours before bedtime as it will keep you up. I am hoping within a month, he will no longer need the Immodium. I am happy and impressed so far with it.

My dog Veterinarian

Posted by Reviewer3173839 on May 06, 2010

My veterinarian of my Sheltie dog recommended me to get this Chia to mix with raw food twice a day to get more fiber. My dog, Jonny loves it and I am thankful for this. My veterinarian is Holistic and she knows that I want natural feeding and using supplements. I appreciate IHerb for fast delivery . Thanks, Judy

always excellent

Posted by Reviewer2183597 on Jun 30, 2011

Love chia and love the simplicity of Gaia.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1148476 on Aug 17, 2011

I like those ground chia seeds.I usually take a Tbs of them and flush them down with plenty water....there-my fiber intake:)

Not your mothers fber

Posted by Reviewer1103523 on Nov 15, 2011

This product is tasteless and can be added to anything. My favorite is to make smoothies with it. The fact that the jar is biodegradable shows exceptional thought for the earth by the manufacturer. This product really works to keep me regular, is packed full of healthy omegas and is highly recommended by DR OZ!!