forskolin

Posted by Reviewer2095270 on Nov 14, 2011

fantastic

Seems to work and can use with confidence

Posted by CoolinArizona on May 08, 2014

At 65 I had cataract surgery and at my check up 1-1/2 year later my pressure was up from the trauma of it all, although not as high as after surgery. 10-20 is in the normal range and mine was 21 in the cataract eye and 25 in the other. Was told that eyes will try to sync up with one another for balanace, thus the increased pressure in the other eye. Gaia Coleus Forks was recommended by an natural eye care web sight for lowering pressure naturally. The drugs they prescribe have some unwanted side effects and it goes on and on. Based on the reviews, I decided to give it a try. The taste is nasty, but mixed with some water, if I chug it, I can get it down and then drink some juice. I know that it is helping. Have been taking 40 drops 3 x's a day for just 2 weeks and I'm already noticing a difference. Not getting that "achey" feeling behind my eyes. I thought I had a sinus headache from all the Arizona dryness until I went for my check up. The opthamologist didn't seem to be too concerned as he told me to come back in 6 months. Guess even people with low pressuce can have glaucoma. I'm certain I do not and that the eye trauma is the reason for the IOP. I will continue to take coleus forskohlii along with gingko for better circulation in the vessels in my eye and reduce the eye pressure until I go back in 6 months.