MIRACLE WORKER

Posted by 5080497373442565958 on Jul 22, 2014

My mother is 92 and has very delicate skin. A scratch or graze is a major problem. This heals the cuts without causing a scab and relieves the pain at the same time. Have already ordered more. Couldn't be without it.

Good herb scent & quality

Posted by gnilau on Mar 04, 2014

Bought this for the 1st time. Surprised to detect a strong comfrey scent which might mean that it has a good amount of herb in it. Used it on some rashes & cold sore for a couple of days & it healed up quicker than if i left them alone. Will buy this again.

Still not use it

Posted by 4725394335733619142 on Feb 27, 2014

Hope it works

Repeat buyer

Posted by ManxKat on Jul 27, 2013

I had used this a long time ago and then began making my own and decided to try this again; it works well and soothes itches and pain.

One of my favorites

Posted by OrganicGirl on May 23, 2013

I tried a lot of different types and brands of salve for all sorts of skin problems. This one and Kuumba made Herbal Healing salve are my favorites. Great for cuts, scratches, chapped lips. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

Nice

Posted by LouLou on May 18, 2013

I am a big fan of comfrey and this is a lovely ointment. It is a greenish colour (but goes on clear) which says to me that it is a fairly strong infusion. I am using it on my neck for sun damage. I think comfrey should be used anywhere anytime not just for broken bones as it contains allantoin which is very nourishing and healing for the skin. Contains only natural ingredients.

Hurrah!

Posted by 5345051746923034963 on Nov 13, 2012

I was recently diagnosed with severe osteo arthritis in my knee and cortisone shot did nothing. I desperately searched for something to help and remembered the herb comfrey which I used to use as a vet tech as compresses. When I wake in the morning I couldn't bend my knee. I'm delighted with the results of this compound! I can put this on my knees and hips a few times a day and I'm good to go. Then I use it at night to get rid of the ache. It sure beats a knee replacement at 52 yrs old and has me functioning normal again! Thank you, thank you, thank you...good quality!

COMFREY COMPOUND

Posted by Reviewer2028221 on Oct 20, 2012

I bought this salve for my niece who has a very bad strain on her right wrist. She felt comfort the first time using. Comfrey is known as "knit bone". It is also good for the skin.

Very good product for minor pains and irritations.

Posted by Reviewer1995961 on Sep 26, 2012

This product helps to relieve some mild joint and back pain. It feels like this salve has a higher ammount of comfrey than others (like Kuumba Made, which I bought at the same time), which makes it more effective anti-inflammatory. It woks well for skin irritations too. I used it even on my face and lips with a good results to soothe and moisturise my skin and my skin is very sensitive. I would recommend this very versitile product.

Gaia Herbs, Comfrey Compounded Salve

Posted by 4976520119501308791 on Aug 27, 2012

Love it! It has been excellent on bug bites, especially tick bites. I've tried many things in the past, with little to no relief. This relieves, most of the time permanently.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »