July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Gaia Herbs, DailyWellness, Astragalus Supreme, 60 Vegetarian Liquid Phyto-Caps

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

High quality

Posted by x-tine on Jul 20, 2010

Gaia's products are all of such superior quality. They are really into what they do. Great price at iherb!

Great combination!

Posted by Reviewer1980821 on Nov 13, 2010

A good boost for the immune system, especially if you are coming down with any respiratory ailments. High recommended!

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer3144102 on Nov 29, 2010

I have had sinus infections 1-2 times per year since I was a teenager and everytime I would need a script of antibiotics to get clean. A friend told me about this wonderful herb and I decided I would try it. One week after I started it the weather had changed and I started to get a sinus infection to the point I had already started a fever. I doubled up my intake of Astragalus and tripled up my intake of water and in two days never could tell I was that close to taking antibiotics again. I will stay on this as a dailey must have health supplement.

Great Product & Value

Posted by keys2realhealth on Feb 07, 2011

I bought this product after first trying Gaia's Adrenal Support which was more expensive. I feel that this product worked better than the other product.

Keeps Me Healthy

Posted by Reviewer1912677 on Apr 02, 2011

This past winter, my entire office was passing around a series of nasty colds and flus. I take Gaia's Astragalus Supreme 2x/day, and was the only person who avoided the various bugs.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »