Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Gaia Herbs, DailyWellness, Astragalus Supreme, 60 Vegetarian Liquid Phyto-Caps

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Keeps Me Healthy

Posted by Reviewer1912677 on Apr 02, 2011

This past winter, my entire office was passing around a series of nasty colds and flus. I take Gaia's Astragalus Supreme 2x/day, and was the only person who avoided the various bugs.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer3144102 on Nov 29, 2010

I have had sinus infections 1-2 times per year since I was a teenager and everytime I would need a script of antibiotics to get clean. A friend told me about this wonderful herb and I decided I would try it. One week after I started it the weather had changed and I started to get a sinus infection to the point I had already started a fever. I doubled up my intake of Astragalus and tripled up my intake of water and in two days never could tell I was that close to taking antibiotics again. I will stay on this as a dailey must have health supplement.

Great Product & Value

Posted by keys2realhealth on Feb 07, 2011

I bought this product after first trying Gaia's Adrenal Support which was more expensive. I feel that this product worked better than the other product.

A new form of an old amazing product

Posted by Reviewer1314138 on May 22, 2011

Though I prefer the liquid form of this product I can't deny the cleverness of creating capsules filled with liquid. It certainly makes dosage easier for the fast paced life we live. I was once more amazed by the fast delivery of iHerb and their impeccable packaging!

Works for me!

Posted by Reviewer1589417 on Feb 04, 2012

I was preparing for hip surgery, so wanted to boost my immune system especially after acute bronchitis. I had my blood work done last week, and they said everything came back looking great! Not sure if it is this specifically, but goes great w/the cocktail of things I am taking now. I will continue with this product, especially like Gaia brand.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »