New To iHerb?

Gaia Herbs, RapidRelief, Echinacea Goldenseal, 60 Vegetarian Liquid Phyto-Caps

5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1265585 on Mar 18, 2009

These are excellent at the first sign of a cold or sinus drainage. I keep them on hand so I will have them immediately.

It works

Posted by Reviewer2646404 on Jul 10, 2011

This helped me and my wife get over a bad cold. Now we take it at the first sign of a sore throat or sneeze to prevent us fom getting a cold or flu. I like that the capsules are liquid filled since that makes them heavier and they swallow easier. Powder-filled caps tend to "float" and have to be pushed down with a bite of food.

centered

Posted by Reviewer3113638 on Dec 15, 2011

Have had much emotional upset. I find that one cap a day keeps me centered. Won't be with out this product.

Easy way to get both

Posted by Reviewer1732608 on Mar 30, 2009

For those who gag on goldenseal or echinacea tinctures than goodness for Gaia capsules.

Haven't tried the product yet

Posted by Reviewer3206882 on Nov 03, 2010

I purchased this product because it had received an excellent rating from users. I wanted to have it on hand for the upcoming cold/flu season, but have not had the necessity to use it as of yet.