Strenghthen your immune system

Posted by Reviewer3206882 on Nov 07, 2011

I have found this product to be effective in shortening or completely preventing upper respiratory viruses if taken at the first symptom. I have had consistent success with this product as opposed to other echinacea products I have tried.

Echinacea Supreme

Posted by Reviewer2586739 on Sep 10, 2010

Great product at a great price. We use this product whenever the cold is almost going to hit one of us. I feel it works great in keeping the immune system up to help ward off colds and flu bugs.

Liquid Caps echinacea

Posted by Reviewer1296377 on Sep 11, 2012

Excellent cap. Love the liquid filled veg caps.Wonderful product.

Gaia Herbs, Echinacea Supreme,

Posted by Reviewer2946881 on Mar 22, 2009

best echinacea supplement on the market in my opinion

Absolutely love this product!

Posted by Reviewer2234354 on Mar 23, 2009

Gaia Herbs I have found over the years to be exceptionally well produced herbal products. This product, if used as recommended, cuts a cold sick time in half, at least. Very powerful, very clean energetically. Just make sure to continue taking it for awhile after you start to feel better to support your body's healing.

At the first sign.

Posted by Reviewer1026535 on Jun 18, 2009

As soon as we feel a virus coming on, we start taking this as suggested on the label. We also take Black Elderberry to help nip it. It has helped us greatly!

Great for people who don't like the taste of Echinacea.

Posted by Reviewer1156637 on Apr 01, 2010

Convenient. I give this to my kids, who don't like the taste of it, and I take the Gaia Herbs' Echinacea Supreme in tincture form in warm water bc I love the taste. Sometimes, I use both the capsule and the tincture so that I can get a variety of potentcies.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2276157 on May 16, 2010

my husband didn't like the tincture so i bought this. he is a true believer now. i like that it has no additives.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1161236 on Jul 23, 2010

Good product

Kicks bootay!

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Jul 25, 2011

Any time I get any kind of cold symptom I take these. Felt the beginnings of a summer cold and took this (2 caps 2x/day) along with Epicor. Within three days all symptoms were gone and I felt great! Also a lot more portable than the liquid tinctures.