Gaia Energy Vitality

Posted by Reviewer2982384 on Nov 29, 2009

With Gaia's Energy Vitality, I don't think I could function in the morning. Great product!

Love it!!

Posted by Reviewer3254829 on Jul 21, 2010

It gives me the boost i need!

CFS no more!! Thank goodness!!

Posted by 4900540946312063422 on Aug 03, 2016

I have struggled with chronic fatigue syndrome due to contracting Lyme Disease 3 times so far, that I know of, being diagnosed with fibromyalgia, andwell just daily stress. I have been using this Energy Vitality and noticed a HUGE improvement. I was able to make it through an entire day not feeling lethargic or like I could fall asleep at any given moment. I've had no side effects, no jitters, just felt awake and normal for once. I just ran out and noticed the very next day that my energy plummeted and I immediately re-ordered, getting more than 1 bottle. I think gaia makes a wonderful product and I've been using this in conjunction with their daily wellbeing for women supplement, as well as the adrenal health jump start, the adrenal nightly restore as well as a few other supplements and my Lyme symptoms have definitely decreased to the point that I'm starting to feel human again. Love, love, love this product.

Easy to take

Posted by Reviewer2137732 on Apr 24, 2011

these have no awful aftertaste but I cant honestly say if they are improving my health at all, but shall carry on for a few more months.

Very Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2318117 on Oct 24, 2011

Actually helps over all with the body and mind. If you feel fatigued, mentally, or physically, it creates a sense of balance, strength, & well being.

Does what it says

Posted by Rena61 on Mar 14, 2015

I work third shift, and sometimes when I get my sleep interrupted during the day, I need an energy booster at night while working. I take one upon waking, then one at my first break. Gets me through the night without feeling jittery. Gaia Herbs is my favorite herbs. They know their stuff. It is a clean and trusted brand in my book.