Gaia hair, skin & nail

Posted by 4720040515855411639 on Jul 10, 2012

I have only taken this for a month and have already seen some improvement to my nails.

Silky hair and longer nails

Posted by CoolinArizona on Jan 12, 2012

This is an amazing product and Iam realizing the benefits of taking silica for stronger bones and strong nails. This has other added herbs and make it a perfect adjunct to taking Triphala., I take the 2 everyday and my fingernails are strong and growing and my hair is getting thicker.

No so working for me...

Posted by Reviewer2818970 on Jul 04, 2011

I love Gaia's products but these just didn't do as much for me as the others. My skin is a bit clearer but that's it... didn't notice much for hair and nails.

Good support

Posted by fayechan-singapore on Dec 14, 2010

I like it that the changes provided by this supplement are subtle yet noticeable. My nails are growing faster and seem stronger and my hair isn't falling as much. The skin is more resilient. I have sensitive skin which reacts to the weather and pollution. Now it's like the skin is slowly moving out of the sensitive category. I must add though that my regime focuses a lot on clearing out my liver and I try to avoid chemically-laden products.

best herbal hair and nail product I've tryed

Posted by Reviewer3252974 on Jan 11, 2010

helps my nails grow without splitting and my hair seems thicker and I like that it doesn't duplicate my multivitamen