Gaia Holy Basil Lief

Posted by 5384188616918733157 on Sep 05, 2012

Gaia Holy Basil Lief is the magic I need to keep from letting every little thing stress me out. I have tried other brands and they do not work at all or hardly at all. I was told to try Gaia's brand and it was like magic.

Helps me sleep all night long

Posted by Reviewer3174484 on Nov 03, 2013

I have developed a great way to sleep all night long. I take 2 Holy Basil Capsules before bed and leave two more out on the counter to take around 2, 3, or 4 am. I have taken as many as four caps at a time but this approach seems to work better for me - not all at once. I do take these during the days if I notice that my hands are a little shaky or I feel 'too rushed'. My husband now follows the same protocol that I do and he likes it too.

Holy Basil

Posted by 5754836188627309811 on Jul 14, 2014

I love it. I bought it to help clean congestion from my head and it works great. it also has rosemaryy acid in it for the brain--and I like that part too--good product.

Great for treating insomnia issues - related to adrenal exhaustion!!

Posted by 4872474928077949383 on Sep 11, 2016

This is good value for a liquid capsule herbal supplement. It is far potent than standard dry capsule herbs. Taken in the evening before bed, or earlier on, you can literally feel the cortisol leaving your system! I can't recommend this supplement highly enough - it's great!

Effective but..

Posted by juniper on Oct 04, 2014

It was effective at reducing my anxiety but active ingredients gave me heartburn.

Works Ok

Posted by 4880909386054589442 on May 30, 2014

This product seems to be very subtle in reducing acute anxiety, however it takes the edge off and does a reasonable job of reducing overall stress.