Gaia Herbs, Kava Kava Root, 60 Vegetarian Liquid Phyto-Caps

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Gaia KavaKava

Posted by Reviewer1341666 on Mar 28, 2009

KavaKava and this Gaia brand in particular is great for fibromyalgia, menstrual cramps,and overworked muscles. This stuff is really great.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3176803 on Mar 07, 2011

I have been taking Kava, in various forms and various brands for over a decade now and this is by far my favorite.

Helps relieve anxiety

Posted by Reviewer3359541 on Jul 30, 2009

Great product to relieve anxiety, if your medical advisor says it is ok for you.

Good relaxer.

Posted by 4645373720265822412 on Oct 13, 2014

I've used Kava for years and found this to be the best in pill form. Gaia seems to have very high standards in all they do cultivating and producing herbal formulations, and I only use them for certain specific herbs. Kava has been prepared into a drink for communal relaxation in South Pacific cultures for generations. Although there were reported issues with the first extracts available, from what I've learned it was because the flowers were used and not the roots. Do some research and check with your doctor, and if you want to try Kava extract I highly recommend this brand. I personally take two or three Phytocaps as I am a big man, and one is not enough for me.

Good for anxiety and stress relief

Posted by JaredY on Feb 10, 2014

These worked surprisingly well for an "extract gel-cap form" of Kava Kava.. The only problem is that I needed to take about 6 to 8 gel-caps at a time to get effects that I could actually feel.. By no means are these as strong as having fresh Kava kava, but thats kinda hard to find unless you live in Hawaii and go to a Kava Bar. But none the less this company Gaia actually made did a pretty good job at making a kava extract in the form of "liquid phyto-caps" that I have never seen before and these are the only Kava extract "gel-caps/pills" i've ever tried that actually work.. The only problem I had was you'll probably need at least 6 to 8 gel-caps (maybe more) for one dose to get effects for stress-relief.. Then again I may just have a higher tolerance to what i consider "effects." Nonetheless these do work great, I would recommend trying them for sure.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »