Gaia Herbs, Kava Kava Root, 60 Vegetarian Liquid Phyto-Caps

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Great product!

Posted by Lammikko From Finland on Aug 07, 2012

I used this for lower back pain 3 pills a day for one week. It did very good for this matter and I think it helped me to endure mental stress also.

try it--you won't be disappointed

Posted by alloriginal From Pennsylvania on May 22, 2013

Kava works really well for my family. When feeling agitated, it just de-stresses you, sort of like a beer ot two without the buzz. Great before bedtime to help shut down an overactive mind. To me, this is a must-have--sort of like bandaids in your medicine cabinet. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Works!

Posted by herbenthusiast From Norway on Apr 12, 2013

WORKS! If you're looking for something to replace alcohol, fall asleep, be more social, or feel relaxed and happy, I wouldn't hesitate buying this. EXTREMELY important NOT to mix with alcohol. It's an alcohol replacement, and I experience all the same effects as I get when drinking alcohol, except you are totally clear. The best feeling to describe the effect of this, is that you simply don't care, about anything. You are totally chill, and sort of weirdly happy. You also get a tingly feeling in you're body when you take it. Your movements becomes slower, you're eyes because slightly more shut, which is attractive. I see that you get very good body language when you take this. You get very talkative, and say what you want to say, which is good. Yet, you don't do stupid stuff, like when you drink alcohol. I don't get acne from it, which is better than alcohol. Also, you're muscles relax, which is not a bad thing for muscle recovery and joint pain, or stiffness. If you're taking it for the social effect, I recommend also drinking green tea, or something with caffeine in it, so you don't fall asleep. As a sleep aid, it also works really well, I experience increased deep sleep.

A hippie herb that actually works

Posted by Reviewer2829593 From California on Mar 01, 2011

Finally, something that works-aside from the hysterical hype that creates a placebo effect. If you are one of the skeptics out there, like me, rest assured that trying Kava Kava root is one bet you won't lose. I have tried every herb out there and this supplement is one of the very few which actually has some validity to the hype surrounding it.

Helps to calm my "monkey-mind"

Posted by NutritionCoach From Canada on Jun 26, 2013

Having suffered in the past with anxiety induced insomnia, this was one of the few supplements that actually worked to calm me down enough to get a good night's sleep. There have been some isolated cases of liver damage linked to kava kava use, however alcohol abuse was indicated in these cases. Nevertheless, kava kava root should only be used as a temporary sleep aid and not for long-term everyday use.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »