Gaia Herbs, Oil of Oregano, 120 Veggie Liquid Phyto-Caps

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

SAVE YOUR GUT AND LIFE

Posted by 5252768605678776924 on Dec 08, 2013

My story is a long 5 years of pain and struggle, I was 56, 155 lbs; and fell to 90lbs over 6 months. Doctors were stumped after months of tests... They did not know about GMO's yet.... GMO foods had poisoned my system. SOY, CORN, SUGAR BEET SUGAR ETC. read up on it...Monsanto introduced virus's... I found out too late but it still saved my life!!! If I had known what Oil of Oregano could do for me sooner, I could have lived cancer free. OIL of OREGANO CAPS killed off the offending virus's that had gained control of my digestive system and ultimately my immune system. After that - Chemo for the cancer that had already gotten a grip. After that Oregano cap once a week or more to prevent any organisms from gaining control of my immune system. If you suffer from ANY sort of digestive problem, I suggest this first. It literally saved my life! It is the BEST treatment I found. GT

Great immune and flu-season support

Posted by Reviewer2247886 on Dec 08, 2011

Excellent anti-viral, anti-bacterial remedy. Potent and pure.

Oil of Oregano.

Posted by Reviewer2842299 on Mar 14, 2011

I really like Gaia products. They are very high quality and seems to work well. I will continue to order this brand to help support the immune system. I am taking this along with Olive Leaf Oil to get rid of toe nail fungus. It's working much better then anything I have tried. Will reorder if necessary

Really good for Candida

Posted by Reviewer1990022 on May 07, 2010

I've been using this product for a couple of months and I think it's helping. I've also used a Candex, grapefruit seed extract from Canada, Threelac probiotic and just coconut oil. I think it's good for me to use different ones for a period of time. As for herbal products Gaia's Herbs are hard to beat. Iherb's prices continue to be excellent.

Great value, great service

Posted by Reviewer3054323 on Oct 02, 2011

I used to buy this product at a local grocery store. iHerb costs about half the price of that store. And delivery is always prompt. We do not hestiate to recommend iHerb to our friends. They are the best.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »