Good quality product

Posted by 4669693988845461808 on Oct 07, 2015

It helped to cure finger infection of my mum who is a diabetic. Antibiotic ointment only did not help much. I saw improvements on the third day of taking Oregano oil and continued for 3 weeks (together with the ointment). Now her finger is finally cured and she feels quite good. There were not any side effects.

The best

Posted by 5154877746534078903 on Sep 17, 2014

This stuff is powerful. If I am ill, I will take a double or even triple the dose until symptoms subside. Oil of oregano has helped me heal from tonsillitis, urinary tract infections, and the food poisoning. During an epidemic, oil of oregano along with raw garlic, olive leaf extract, and high doses of vitamin C would be my close companions.

A Potent Anti-Microbial

Posted by HawaiianViking on Aug 20, 2012

I generally trust Gaia brand more than most others, and this product is one reason: The oregano oil inside the capsules is dark, rich and thick, not runny and light as in so many other oil of oregano capsules. It is more expensive intially, but it's so potent that it really is a good value. Oil of Oregano is one of those anti-microbials, together with Neem and Barlean's Olive Leaf Extract and Monolaurin, that I always have at home and that I carry when I travel as part of a natural first-aid kit. Try Oil of Oregano if you're suffering from gastrointestinal upset, and it's also good (I've found) for hayfever and other allergy-related congestion. If I could offer a suggestion, it would be to take Oil of Oregano only when needed — this is too powerful to be taken as a daily supplement unless directed to do so by a medical professional — and because it's so powerfully anti-microbial, you ought to consume probiotics after you've finished treating, to replace the good flora that may have been killed off by the Oil of Oregano.

Perfect for digestive dysbiosis!

Posted by Reviewer1063977 on Jun 03, 2012

I love Gaia! I can always rely on potent products from this company. I decided to try oregano oil because I had some serious issues with candida and a few strains of patgogenic bacteria. Along with other supplements, this product is beneficial to getting my gut back into tip-top shape!

Excellent quality!

Posted by Reviewer2641684 on Sep 24, 2011

My holistic healer recommended these high quality caps. She said they were the best out there. I took one pill twice a day for four days with warm water for Candida. Highly recommended!

Great

Posted by Reviewer2829529 on May 16, 2011

Great

Great caps!

Posted by Reviewer2105068 on May 14, 2011

Don't know if they are doing all I've read about, but I have made my own cream with these caps and we're in heaven. It smells as oregano should.

Oil of Oregano

Posted by Reviewer1551159 on Feb 05, 2011

I am trying oil of oregano as it was recommended in the book, "Cancer, Outside the Box," to help with several health problems.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1880253 on Dec 06, 2010

Great product at such a reasonable price. Get an occasional oregano after-taste, but hey- it's oregano oil. Have had some "major" gastrointestinal problems and this seems to be helping out. So far, so good.

wards off colds

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Dec 02, 2010

I always have this on hand. If I feel a cold coming on, or a scratchy throat, etc., I take about 4-5 capsules every 3-4 hours. I've been without any cold for 2 years now..

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »