10% Off Orders Over $40!

Gaia Herbs, Olive Leaf, 60 Vegetarian Liquid Phyto-Caps

Reviews 2-star

way too strong for me

Posted by Reviewer2169605 on Sep 15, 2014

I take Olive Leaf for immunity and regulating my swinging blood pressure (swings for low to high and back frequently). I have taken other brands with the dried herb, but in a move to avoid magnesium stearate and gelatin, I tried this. It took me a while to figure out what was causing it but it lowered my pressure so much, I couldnt feel my feet when I woke up in the morning, really scary. (I am a very active athletic 40 year old so this was not something I should be experiencing) Excipients not withstanding, I'm going back to Now or Natures Way which have the dried herb form and are much milder, but if you have super high pressure, this might be the right one for you.