Great product that prevents colds

Posted by Reviewer1804344 on Jan 16, 2010

Just take this wonder juice when you start to feel a cold coming on and it will be gone in no time. Too bad it doesn't taste better. Other than that minor quibble, product is great.

Bronchial Wellness By Gaia Herbs

Posted by Reviewer1139208 on Apr 30, 2010

This elixir is very effective in preventing sinus colds. Also, very effective for existing sinus and bronchial problems. The relief is immediate.

curative

Posted by Reviewer1216025 on Jan 25, 2011

i got bronchitis. this was very helpful.

Gaia herbs make some of the best products on the market.

Posted by marley on Nov 12, 2013

Great way to build up your immune system to keep the nasty cold/flu away.Click my user name for more reviews.

tastes great

Posted by Reviewer2299313 on May 16, 2013

I love this herbal syrup - and look forward to taking it. Funny how people's taste differs, I think it's delicious. I have usually taken it to help break through a chest cold, but now I'm branching out as I think if helps me use my inhaler less. . . and why not - if our bronchials are happy, they shouldn't need help staying fully open. The jury's still out on that. At any rate, I feel my body resonates with this formula so I've decided to always make sure I have some on hand.

Must have in your medicin chest!

Posted by 4953117348471726329 on Jun 25, 2016

This elixir is VERY effective for my existing bronchitis. I don't need to take any other medicine after trying this one. Thanks Gaia Herbs!

Fantastic syrup

Posted by Reviewer1569639 on Jul 07, 2016

My go to remedy when I have a cough. It works fast, I sleep through the night and sometimes I uses it when I have a cold only.

Very high fever

Posted by 5702850472443867156 on Sep 17, 2016

I developed a very high fever (38.3 degrees Celsius) one day after taking the syrup. The fever lasted for 8 hours. It was a very scary time because such high fevers are very rare for me. During those 8 hours, I had to resort to the traditional remedies of lemon juice in warm water together with manuka honey, and apple cider vinegar in warm water together with raw organic honey, lots of warm water, gargle with warm salt water, and sleeping. I also read that eucalyptus oil should not be ingested. This is just my personal experience of this product. You have to google and judge for yourself.