Not as Rapid as Expected

Posted by Reviewer1096212 on Mar 29, 2010

We bought these because Reflux Away wasn't available at the time. These might be helpful to someone with a very slight case of reflux. These did not help us at all. We had to seek other measures.

Somewhat helpful

Posted by Reviewer2220010 on Sep 24, 2010

Easy to chew. Tastes good. Brings some relief, but sometimes I have to use another product in addition to this one. I have less reflux when I eat just a few small meals a day. It's kinda expensive! A box is gone before ya know it. I like the idea that it's safer to use than conventional antacids, so I will continue to buy it occasionally.

mUCH BETTER THAN ROLAIDS!

Posted by Reviewer2748874 on Oct 29, 2010

EXCELLENT PRODUCT!

works quickly

Posted by CoolinArizona on Jan 08, 2011

This product works very well to relieve occasional heartburn or acid reflux. Chewable and fast acting.

Husband says they work!

Posted by Reviewer2138214 on Sep 19, 2011

Happy to say we have found something that works in the natural med realm for my husband.

Big relief

Posted by Reviewer2919639 on Apr 01, 2010

this is the only thing that helps my husband with his reflux,including priscription drugs.

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer1600024 on Jan 06, 2010

This is the only product that works for my husband, and he has tried everything. Within minutes he gets relief. Nothing else has ever worked as well as this.

My mom loves this

Posted by Reviewer1348584 on Mar 22, 2010

Bought this for my mom and says it really helps her AR.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1270081 on Jun 05, 2012

Ive just had 3 or 4 so far, and they seem to work in a similar way as the drugstore ones I have been using before. Taste is very nice and licorice like. If they keep working as well as they do its a keeper :)

Not very satisfied