gaia herbs sleep and relax

Posted by Reviewer2345625 on Jan 01, 2012

i was addicted to opiates for a few years. now that i am clean i attribute a large part of my mental healing to the anxiety relief from this herbal supplement. when i wake up in the morning i feel rested, clear minded, and my anxiety minimal.

Gaia Herbs, rapid relief, sleep and relax capsules

Posted by 4802419191773123686 on Mar 15, 2016

After using Ambien for years I find this herbal supplement just as good and seems to last longer than the prescription. I am able to rest better and to sleep through the night easier. Thanks for this formula. I also use the tea as a quicker way to fall asleep faster.

My husband used it

Posted by Joycechua on Nov 03, 2014

It helped him sleep but he has problems on waking up frequently at night . N Gaia sleep thru works better for him. He can have long uninterrupted sleep n improved sleep qulity .

My husband uses it and it works

Posted by 5135254525536767213 on Jul 28, 2015

My husband has been using this product for half a year and it works fine for him, he had tried using other sleep formulas and he finds this one suits him the most.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2818970 on Jul 04, 2011

I love this as I finally can sleep better n if I wake up in the middle of the night (I get a lot of disturbance fm kids and hubby), I can go back to sleep easily which is a godsent! I would prefer liquid filled capsules as oppose to freeze-dried herbs as I believe those absorb really fast.

Review

Posted by Reviewer2458018 on Dec 26, 2011

This product did not work for me.