New To iHerb?

Gaia Herbs, Red Clover Supreme, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Reviews 5-star

great!

Posted by Reviewer3045679 on Aug 04, 2009

I am writing the same review I gave for cohosh ..but I did discovered through all my research that red clover it is also amazing but those two cohosh and red clover is the best combination for late menses and pre during menopause.. love this product a lot cheaper here than from the local vitamin or organic store. My period is never late..I still did not even hit pre menopause and I am 50..I think it is because I always take cohosh...always recommend it to women or young girls who are late with their menses..even after years of not getting it they will get it again after a day or two...a friend was going to the doctor getting medication to get her period for 4 yrs! and still did not get it..the doctor of course giving her some lame reason why..I told her just take 40 drops once a day or twice depending how far since your last period ..between one day and three your period will comeback...sure enough it came back ..it also helps with PMS and for some people menopause ...I always buy more than three four at a time just in case I give it to people in desperate situations and always need to make sure I have plenty in stock... you won't regret it if this is your first time buying it..it tastes horrible..but I do not use water I put the drops in orange juice or any sweet juice...and still works great...and the taste is bearable..but for the effect it is worth it bad taste or not!

works

Posted by Reviewer1116896 on Dec 06, 2011

Got this one with black cohosh as well for my GF. she is having early menopause at age 39. been like this for 3 years. we tried many things. NOW she is finally reduced her hot flashes by 60% so far after only little more than a week. Have a feeling it will stop completely if we see so good results already. Oh yes she also takes indole 3 carbinol.

Gaia Herbs Red Clover

Posted by Reviewer2445156 on Mar 30, 2010

I have used this product in the Supreme Cleanse before. It does an awesome job in helping cleanse the body of toxins.

Gaia Herbs, red clover

Posted by Reviewer2729647 on Jan 16, 2011

I have been using this herb for years. I use it when I feel congested in my sinuses or have swollen glands.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1797999 on Nov 27, 2010

Another great product from a great company.