Great product

Posted by Reviewer1719871 on Nov 18, 2010

I use this to prevent the heart palpitations that accompany menopause. Have used several months now with no side affects, except when I run out. My doctor does not have a problem with me taking this at all. Three times a day, with warm water. Rarely have to take my Zanax now for the palpitations.

Posted by Reviewer2818970 on Jul 04, 2011

I really love Serenity because it really helps take the edge off for me. I read that you cannot really overdose on herbs, toxicity is way lower than any presciption meds so I am happy with this - helps takes away some major anger n sadness also. Can cope better with life's ups and downs.

Tremendous help!

Posted by Reviewer3055735 on Feb 21, 2010

Serenity with Kava Kava has been a huge help to my sleep difficulties! iHerb is great to work with, efficient order processing and quick delivery. I definitely recommend both the product and the company :)

Stress Buster

Posted by Reviewer2257340 on Jun 02, 2010

These are subtle in action. The things that used to set me off easily are now just a minor annoyance. My ND has recommended these in the past and iHerb has the best price around!

Posted by Reviewer3242447 on Feb 20, 2009

I use this product when I feel overwhelmed or full of anxiety. Seems to help take the edge off.

iherb.com review

Posted by Reviewer1607274 on Dec 26, 2009

wonderful,people. super fast delivery. thank you.

Perfect blend of calm

Posted by SunDownSeede on Jan 31, 2011

This by far is my number one calming solution. I suffer nerve damage and my medications are not quite enough for me but this works well and no side effects of drowsiness. It doesn't make me zombyfied~! Love it at sundown. *Check with your Dr as far as medications with this herb. I-Herbs is the best place to order this!

Pretty good

Posted by 4669677459772977067 on Sep 14, 2014

I think this works okay for my exaggerated anxiety issues. I seemed to get a slight benefit on this herbal, but it is only a small amount and I have been taking other synergistic herbals, so I cannot be sure of how effective it actually is on its own. Overall improvement is maybe five percent for my anxiety issues. For regular anxiety I believe this would be quite a good overall, especially in combination with other herbals. There are some really great ingredients for anxiety, and that is why I decided to try this. Kava root powder works much better, however for my extreme anxiety.

good products

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Feb 11, 2012

I think everything is fine with this product, however it wasn't the ticket for me to improve insomnia.