10% Off Orders Over $40!

Gaia Herbs, Rhodiola Rosea, 60 Vegetarian Liquid Phyto-Caps

Reviews 2-star

Unpredictable

Posted by 4824168886469172843 on Feb 03, 2014

I bought this brand based on the rave reviews on here and amazon. The first few days I took the pill, I noticed that instead of uplifting or balancing my moods, it actually made me way more sensitive and explosive as normal. The first 2-3 days of dosage I remember feeling really irritable and was prone to pick fights, rage, and get irrationally stuck on negative emotions. It's been around a month since I started, and I can't really tell any difference in my moods. I am still prone to depressive bouts so it hasn't really helped in that respect but I do notice a slightly clearer head/thinking space. Close to finishing the bottle and might try another brand instead. As for the energy levels, sometimes it gives me a slight boost and other times it makes me feel quite sleepy. I have noticed that I'm not as hungry as usual on it, though.