A quality product

Posted by 5343655630868221025 on Nov 14, 2014

This is one of the best quality formulations of Rhodiola. It uses herbs grown in Siberia, is in liquid form for better absorption and doesn't include any nasty fillers. It does exactly what it claims on the bottle (reduces stress/anxiety). It basically mellows me out. The effects are subtle at the recommended dose (two capsules). I tried taking three capsules on a couple of occasions and it gave me the jitters. I previously tried the Now Foods brand and might as well have taken a placebo. The Now Foods brand is made from cheaper sources of Rhodiola grown in other parts of the world, which I understand isn't as effective. I really want to try Eclectic Institute's Rhodiola product. It looks to be the best of them all, but is out of stock until they can harvest more of the Rhodiola herb, which they source from a very small farm in Siberia.

Excellent Rhodiola, but higher dose would be more cost effective

Posted by 5020296703821539015 on Nov 06, 2013

This is a great product, however i feel you need to take 4 a day to maintain the energy increase and enhanced memory effects throughout the day. This makes the product quite expensive.

good prices

Posted by Reviewer1767857 on Dec 04, 2011

free shipping, good prices ,I recommended to my friends