Energy lift

Posted by Reviewer2011888 on Dec 30, 2011

I do notice increased energy. It is a subtle support. Feels great.

eyery good

Posted by Reviewer3109922 on Oct 06, 2011

Thanks

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2150966 on Oct 06, 2011

Excellent quality herb. I recommend this to anyone.

Gaia is the best

Posted by Reviewer3181511 on Jun 06, 2011

I buy a lot of herbs and vitamins and all from IHerb. I like Iherb. I have been looking into natural pills ingrediance and Stearic Acid that most of these pills includes - worries me a lot. Stearic Acid and magnesium stearate is NOT good for you. Gaia Herb does not contains any of it so I am getting most of my herbs from Gaia. Thanks.

Anxiety Control

Posted by Reviewer2959729 on Mar 14, 2011

At times I have high anxiety and this product is the best I have used to help keep it under control. Your prices are the best. You are a lot lower in price compared to the health food store I frequent. Also, I love how fast you ship your products. Thank you.

I like this Rhodiola

Posted by Reviewer1564334 on Jan 13, 2011

I have used this Rhodiola for about a year and like it best for me. I have tried New Chapter 100, but found that made me cranky and edgy. 1 Rhodiola in combination with 1 Gaia Adrenal in the a.m., and 1 on it's own the afternoon if I feel I need a boost. I also take Holy Basil, Eleuthero "as needed" and they are more neutral for me, but the Rhodiola gives me a lift emotionally and the Gaia is just right for me.

Excellent for work related stress

Posted by Reviewer1833465 on Dec 25, 2010

Very helpful at work when dealing with crazy deadlines. I have used this product for almost a year. Works Great.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2144174 on Dec 09, 2010

My first experience with rhodiola and its been a good one, thanks to gaia herbs. My stress and anxiety levels are down significantly.

Adrenal Fatigue

Posted by Reviewer1929791 on Nov 23, 2010

This stuff really works for extreme exhaustion and is not hard on the body like caffine; it actually nourishes the adrenals. It took a few days for me to notice a difference and after a few weeks a BIG difference. I combine this with Ashwagandha and Cordyceps and feel like the three help me as much as prescription antidepressants for my mood.

Pleased with iHerb Transaction

Posted by Reviewer2374309 on Nov 09, 2010

Quick & secure shipping. I researched this product and feel it is helping with my low energy. It is important to get only the Siberian grown, and not the ones from China if you want purity and good results. I will probably re-order it at iHerb again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »