Bar none the best & most effective Rhodiola on the market today!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Mar 08, 2009

This Rhodiola works fast. I use Rhodiola Rosea to counteract stress. I have severe chronic adrenal failure. When I am getting frustrated or under time pressure, I take 2 of these capsules and within 15 minutes I feel completely calm & peaceful, the pressure completely lifted. It does not make me tired but brings me back to a centered place, mind peaceful and alert, body relaxed yet with normal energy levels. I have used other Rhodiola brands (powdered form inside capsules) and I must say that, although other brands work, none work as rapidly and effectively as Gaia Herbs to provide the relief I need. Liquid acts fast! Glad to see iHerb carry this product; however effective, it's still high priced in today's economy! Here's wishing the discount would be 45% like Jarrow's RR. Hopefully iHerb will discount it further in the near future...

Anxiety Control

Posted by Reviewer2959729 on Mar 14, 2011

At times I have high anxiety and this product is the best I have used to help keep it under control. Your prices are the best. You are a lot lower in price compared to the health food store I frequent. Also, I love how fast you ship your products. Thank you.

eyery good

Posted by Reviewer3109922 on Oct 06, 2011

Thanks

Great

Posted by Reviewer1250478 on Feb 09, 2012

Been using another brand for quite a few years than switched to this one and really have noticed a difference.

Can't say enough

Posted by Reviewer2329944 on Jan 18, 2013

This product was a god send to me. I have suffered from panic attacks since my early 20tys. Got though most attacks via xanax gradually got off them and didn't have any more attacks until my late 40tys(family issues BAD ONES). I really did not want to start up on meds again so I did some research and discovered RR. For me it worked within a few hours and within a few days I felt GREAT. It really is worth a try before you start popping those all so very popular(with md's) mind altering meds that turn you into a mental slug.

Best rhodiola rosea

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on May 19, 2013

I suffer from CFS, mainly because I have multiple diseases. I have tried other brands of rhodiola rosea, but this siberian variety must be better than others, since I notice not only an increase in energy during the day, but also such an uplift in mood. When you suffer from multiple diseases that are a daily challenge you may need extra support to keep you outlook bright. Even if I do not suffer from depression, I feel that I can cope better and be much more optimistic about everything. This is the only rhodiola I have tried with such a noticeable positive effect.

Best Rhodiola

Posted by Reviewer2014037 on Jul 24, 2013

I have tried numerous brands of Rhodiola Rosea and have concluded that Gaia's is the best. Many other brands contain the powdered form of the herb, which I find is poorly absorbed and a cause of gastrointestinal distress. Although the dosage per capsule is relatively low compared to other brands, I have found the contents to be of a higher quality and therefore worth the extra price.

love this

Posted by Socrates on Jul 03, 2014

Thanks to gaias rhodiola me and my husband argue conciderably less. This herb is improving life quality in so many ways, cannot live without it!

Excellent for work related stress

Posted by Reviewer1833465 on Dec 25, 2010

Very helpful at work when dealing with crazy deadlines. I have used this product for almost a year. Works Great.

In stead of addreal meds

Posted by Reviewer1291707 on Aug 30, 2010

I have been taking addreal for about 2 years off and on and I started taking Siberian Rhodiola Rosea about 3 weeks and I real great I stopped taking addreal about 7 days before I started taking Rhodiola and I use to fall a sleep when I was driving and when I got bored, But taking this Herbs it has help me alot. I haven't been tired or sleepy all day I started taking one in the morning and one in the afternoon I think it is working like they said no side effect, just feels great thank you for this herb Charkee

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »