Gaia Herbs, Rhodiola Rosea, 60 Vegetarian Liquid Phyto-Caps

Reviews 5-star

Great

Posted by Reviewer1250478 on Feb 09, 2012

Been using another brand for quite a few years than switched to this one and really have noticed a difference.

Can't say enough

Posted by Reviewer2329944 on Jan 18, 2013

This product was a god send to me. I have suffered from panic attacks since my early 20tys. Got though most attacks via xanax gradually got off them and didn't have any more attacks until my late 40tys(family issues BAD ONES). I really did not want to start up on meds again so I did some research and discovered RR. For me it worked within a few hours and within a few days I felt GREAT. It really is worth a try before you start popping those all so very popular(with md's) mind altering meds that turn you into a mental slug.

Best rhodiola rosea

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on May 19, 2013

I suffer from CFS, mainly because I have multiple diseases. I have tried other brands of rhodiola rosea, but this siberian variety must be better than others, since I notice not only an increase in energy during the day, but also such an uplift in mood. When you suffer from multiple diseases that are a daily challenge you may need extra support to keep you outlook bright. Even if I do not suffer from depression, I feel that I can cope better and be much more optimistic about everything. This is the only rhodiola I have tried with such a noticeable positive effect.

Best Rhodiola

Posted by Reviewer2014037 on Jul 24, 2013

I have tried numerous brands of Rhodiola Rosea and have concluded that Gaia's is the best. Many other brands contain the powdered form of the herb, which I find is poorly absorbed and a cause of gastrointestinal distress. Although the dosage per capsule is relatively low compared to other brands, I have found the contents to be of a higher quality and therefore worth the extra price.

eyery good