Pleased with iHerb Transaction

Posted by Reviewer2374309 on Nov 09, 2010

Quick & secure shipping. I researched this product and feel it is helping with my low energy. It is important to get only the Siberian grown, and not the ones from China if you want purity and good results. I will probably re-order it at iHerb again.

Rhodiola Rosea by Gaia, Liquid Phytocap

Posted by Reviewer3178191 on Mar 29, 2009

This herb is great for mental stamina and for increasing focus capabilities. We have found this particular product to be in our list of top performers.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2150966 on Oct 06, 2011

Excellent quality herb. I recommend this to anyone.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2308859 on Sep 26, 2014

Had been struggling for some months with excessive anxiety, stress and sleeplessness caused by 3AM paranoia. This product has helped me calm down and go soomthly through what otherwise would have been extremely pressuring times. I no longer wake up at night panicking and anxious. Recommended!

Gaia's Herbs are the Best

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Mar 21, 2016

This is part of my daily regime to manage my health conditions. Gaia does the best version of most of these herbs.

Excellent

Posted by 5351528217757725055 on May 01, 2014

Perfect product. Especially when taken at night you have a peaceful sleep

Love the brand

Posted by Reviewer2908556 on Aug 20, 2009

Daily repeat order, a must have for me. Love this brand

Helps with depression

Posted by Reviewer1597829 on Feb 03, 2010

I had been using another brand of Rhodiola for depression but I liked the liquid filled capsules and I think this is also a good brand so I decided to try it. I have always noticed a difference when I stop taking Rhodiola for a few days, my depression worsens. This says to take two a day. But I have continued just one a day, partly due to cost and partly because I just don't like taking a lot of pills through the day. One seems to do it, might be better with two but I forget to take the second one so often I just gave up and just continue to take the one in the morning. If it's better than the cheaper brand I had been taking, I can't tell. Works just as well though. So I may go back to the cheaper one when these run out just to save some money.

Great product