In stead of addreal meds

Posted by Reviewer1291707 on Aug 30, 2010

I have been taking addreal for about 2 years off and on and I started taking Siberian Rhodiola Rosea about 3 weeks and I real great I stopped taking addreal about 7 days before I started taking Rhodiola and I use to fall a sleep when I was driving and when I got bored, But taking this Herbs it has help me alot. I haven't been tired or sleepy all day I started taking one in the morning and one in the afternoon I think it is working like they said no side effect, just feels great thank you for this herb Charkee

rhodiola

Posted by Reviewer2816698 on Mar 22, 2010

Excellent product, fast service

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer3000259 on Mar 02, 2010

Diagnosed with Generalized Anxiety Disorder, tried Prozac, Paxil and Celexa but didn't like having all my emotions dulled. Rhodiola doesn't do that, takes the anxiety down a few notches without totally changing everything. Three months on and two weeks off for best effect, those two weeks can be a pain, but well worth the effort.

Helps with depression

Posted by Reviewer1597829 on Feb 03, 2010

I had been using another brand of Rhodiola for depression but I liked the liquid filled capsules and I think this is also a good brand so I decided to try it. I have always noticed a difference when I stop taking Rhodiola for a few days, my depression worsens. This says to take two a day. But I have continued just one a day, partly due to cost and partly because I just don't like taking a lot of pills through the day. One seems to do it, might be better with two but I forget to take the second one so often I just gave up and just continue to take the one in the morning. If it's better than the cheaper brand I had been taking, I can't tell. Works just as well though. So I may go back to the cheaper one when these run out just to save some money.

Love the brand

Posted by Reviewer2908556 on Aug 20, 2009

Daily repeat order, a must have for me. Love this brand

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2257208 on Jul 14, 2009

Although I haven't tried other brands of Rhodiola, I love this one. My sister did the research and found this one was recommended and told me about it. She wanted for mood enhancement (feeling down) but she told me about the energy increase that goes along with it. So I use a lot in the winter, when I get tired when there isn't much sunlight. I also love when traveling as you stay awake and adjust to new timezone without jet lag. It's pretty amazing - full of energy, no caffeine jitters.

Works great for depression and anxiety.

Posted by Reviewer3189121 on Jul 12, 2009

I have suffered from depression and anxiety for most of my adult life. I started taking Gaia Rhodiola Rosea along with Theanine I am now virtually depression and anxiety free! I had to experiment with the dosage to see how much I needed. I ended up with 1 Rhodiola Rosea cap in the morning and one in the afternoon on an empty stomach. I take 100 mg of L-theanine at the same time. As I recall, it took about a week or 2 to feel the full relief of symptoms. While these supplements certainly made a huge difference in my life, I also do a lot of other things to make my life happy........yoga, exercise, laugh, do things I love, engage in spiritual pursuits etc.

Rhodiola Rosea by Gaia, Liquid Phytocap

Posted by Reviewer3178191 on Mar 29, 2009

This herb is great for mental stamina and for increasing focus capabilities. We have found this particular product to be in our list of top performers.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »