Excellent for work related stress

Posted by Reviewer1833465 on Dec 25, 2010

Very helpful at work when dealing with crazy deadlines. I have used this product for almost a year. Works Great.

Rhodiola Rosea by Gaia, Liquid Phytocap

Posted by Reviewer3178191 on Mar 29, 2009

This herb is great for mental stamina and for increasing focus capabilities. We have found this particular product to be in our list of top performers.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2150966 on Oct 06, 2011

Excellent quality herb. I recommend this to anyone.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2308859 on Sep 26, 2014

Had been struggling for some months with excessive anxiety, stress and sleeplessness caused by 3AM paranoia. This product has helped me calm down and go soomthly through what otherwise would have been extremely pressuring times. I no longer wake up at night panicking and anxious. Recommended!

Gaia's Herbs are the Best

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Mar 21, 2016

This is part of my daily regime to manage my health conditions. Gaia does the best version of most of these herbs.

Best Rhodiola that I have tried

Posted by 5025165600595888807 on Aug 23, 2016

I have tried a few brands of rhodiola and this is the best one so far. It just gives me an overall good mood and makes me more calm to deal with stressful situations. I am a very nervous person and I tend to overthink and worry too much about any problems I have, but with rhodiola it´s much easier to let it go, not worry so much and deal calmly with the challenges of daily life. I definitely recommend it to anyone who has a stressful life and has problems with letting it go.

Excellent

Posted by 5351528217757725055 on May 01, 2014

Perfect product. Especially when taken at night you have a peaceful sleep

Love the brand

Posted by Reviewer2908556 on Aug 20, 2009

Daily repeat order, a must have for me. Love this brand

Helps with depression

Posted by Reviewer1597829 on Feb 03, 2010

I had been using another brand of Rhodiola for depression but I liked the liquid filled capsules and I think this is also a good brand so I decided to try it. I have always noticed a difference when I stop taking Rhodiola for a few days, my depression worsens. This says to take two a day. But I have continued just one a day, partly due to cost and partly because I just don't like taking a lot of pills through the day. One seems to do it, might be better with two but I forget to take the second one so often I just gave up and just continue to take the one in the morning. If it's better than the cheaper brand I had been taking, I can't tell. Works just as well though. So I may go back to the cheaper one when these run out just to save some money.

Great product