July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Gaia Herbs, Rhodiola Rosea, 60 Vegetarian Liquid Phyto-Caps

Reviews 5-star

In stead of addreal meds

Posted by Reviewer1291707 on Aug 30, 2010

I have been taking addreal for about 2 years off and on and I started taking Siberian Rhodiola Rosea about 3 weeks and I real great I stopped taking addreal about 7 days before I started taking Rhodiola and I use to fall a sleep when I was driving and when I got bored, But taking this Herbs it has help me alot. I haven't been tired or sleepy all day I started taking one in the morning and one in the afternoon I think it is working like they said no side effect, just feels great thank you for this herb Charkee

Pleased with iHerb Transaction

Posted by Reviewer2374309 on Nov 09, 2010

Quick & secure shipping. I researched this product and feel it is helping with my low energy. It is important to get only the Siberian grown, and not the ones from China if you want purity and good results. I will probably re-order it at iHerb again.

Anxiety Control

Posted by Reviewer2959729 on Mar 14, 2011

At times I have high anxiety and this product is the best I have used to help keep it under control. Your prices are the best. You are a lot lower in price compared to the health food store I frequent. Also, I love how fast you ship your products. Thank you.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2150966 on Oct 06, 2011

Excellent quality herb. I recommend this to anyone.

Can't say enough

Posted by Reviewer2329944 on Jan 18, 2013

This product was a god send to me. I have suffered from panic attacks since my early 20tys. Got though most attacks via xanax gradually got off them and didn't have any more attacks until my late 40tys(family issues BAD ONES). I really did not want to start up on meds again so I did some research and discovered RR. For me it worked within a few hours and within a few days I felt GREAT. It really is worth a try before you start popping those all so very popular(with md's) mind altering meds that turn you into a mental slug.