Gaia Herbs, Rhodiola Rosea, 60 Vegetarian Liquid Phyto-Caps

Reviews 5-star

Excellent for work related stress

Posted by Reviewer1833465 on Dec 25, 2010

Very helpful at work when dealing with crazy deadlines. I have used this product for almost a year. Works Great.

In stead of addreal meds

Posted by Reviewer1291707 on Aug 30, 2010

I have been taking addreal for about 2 years off and on and I started taking Siberian Rhodiola Rosea about 3 weeks and I real great I stopped taking addreal about 7 days before I started taking Rhodiola and I use to fall a sleep when I was driving and when I got bored, But taking this Herbs it has help me alot. I haven't been tired or sleepy all day I started taking one in the morning and one in the afternoon I think it is working like they said no side effect, just feels great thank you for this herb Charkee

Pleased with iHerb Transaction

Posted by Reviewer2374309 on Nov 09, 2010

Quick & secure shipping. I researched this product and feel it is helping with my low energy. It is important to get only the Siberian grown, and not the ones from China if you want purity and good results. I will probably re-order it at iHerb again.

Anxiety Control

Posted by Reviewer2959729 on Mar 14, 2011

At times I have high anxiety and this product is the best I have used to help keep it under control. Your prices are the best. You are a lot lower in price compared to the health food store I frequent. Also, I love how fast you ship your products. Thank you.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2150966 on Oct 06, 2011

Excellent quality herb. I recommend this to anyone.