Gaia Herbs, Rhodiola Rosea, 60 Vegetarian Liquid Phyto-Caps

Reviews 5-star

Best rhodiola rosea

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on May 19, 2013

I suffer from CFS, mainly because I have multiple diseases. I have tried other brands of rhodiola rosea, but this siberian variety must be better than others, since I notice not only an increase in energy during the day, but also such an uplift in mood. When you suffer from multiple diseases that are a daily challenge you may need extra support to keep you outlook bright. Even if I do not suffer from depression, I feel that I can cope better and be much more optimistic about everything. This is the only rhodiola I have tried with such a noticeable positive effect.

Best Rhodiola

Posted by Reviewer2014037 on Jul 24, 2013

I have tried numerous brands of Rhodiola Rosea and have concluded that Gaia's is the best. Many other brands contain the powdered form of the herb, which I find is poorly absorbed and a cause of gastrointestinal distress. Although the dosage per capsule is relatively low compared to other brands, I have found the contents to be of a higher quality and therefore worth the extra price.

love this

Posted by Socrates on Jul 03, 2014

Thanks to gaias rhodiola me and my husband argue conciderably less. This herb is improving life quality in so many ways, cannot live without it!

Excellent for work related stress

Posted by Reviewer1833465 on Dec 25, 2010

Very helpful at work when dealing with crazy deadlines. I have used this product for almost a year. Works Great.

In stead of addreal meds

Posted by Reviewer1291707 on Aug 30, 2010

I have been taking addreal for about 2 years off and on and I started taking Siberian Rhodiola Rosea about 3 weeks and I real great I stopped taking addreal about 7 days before I started taking Rhodiola and I use to fall a sleep when I was driving and when I got bored, But taking this Herbs it has help me alot. I haven't been tired or sleepy all day I started taking one in the morning and one in the afternoon I think it is working like they said no side effect, just feels great thank you for this herb Charkee