New To iHerb?

Gaia Herbs, SleepThru, 60 Veggie Liquid Phyto-Caps

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

They work

Posted by Reviewer2159314 on May 28, 2013

I absolutely recommend this product. I purchased SleepThru for my husband who has been using over the counter sleeping medication for years, including Tylonol PM, Benadryl and the regular blue sleeping pills. He transitioned to SleepThru very easily. At first he was taking two but after a week he started taking just one. The only "side effect" was that during the first week he kept taking naps. I suspect this was due to his body getting rid of the chemical junk and getting used to this product. If you have difficulty sleeping, definitely try this product. Thanks iHerb!

Relax to sleep

Posted by truevitality on May 31, 2012

I take these herbs to help my body switch off the brain before going to bed to increase my chances of getting a good night's sleep

Zzzzzzz

Posted by juliaheis on Jan 30, 2012

This is a great product that works. However, 3 seemed to work much better for me than just the recommended 2.

Great Sleep!

Posted by 5457920296196733271 on Mar 22, 2014

Sleep Thru is by far the best sleep aid I have tried. It's natural, and very effective. A great blend of herbs that support restful sleep. I take 2 almost every night.

Did not work for me

Posted by Reviewer2539723 on Mar 05, 2012

This product was highly recommended to me by a friend, but it did not seem to work for me or my husband

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »