Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Gaia Herbs, SleepThru, 60 Veggie Liquid Phyto-Caps

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

They work

Posted by Reviewer2159314 on May 28, 2013

I absolutely recommend this product. I purchased SleepThru for my husband who has been using over the counter sleeping medication for years, including Tylonol PM, Benadryl and the regular blue sleeping pills. He transitioned to SleepThru very easily. At first he was taking two but after a week he started taking just one. The only "side effect" was that during the first week he kept taking naps. I suspect this was due to his body getting rid of the chemical junk and getting used to this product. If you have difficulty sleeping, definitely try this product. Thanks iHerb!

Relax to sleep

Posted by truevitality on May 31, 2012

I take these herbs to help my body switch off the brain before going to bed to increase my chances of getting a good night's sleep

HELPS THIS INSOMNIAC!

Posted by Reviewer2959963 on Jun 17, 2014

I have been struggling with sleep due to illness and stress for many years. Most 'sleep remedies' just dont work for me. This Gaia herbs 'sleep thru' was very helpful and did the job most times i took it, although i often found myself taking more than the suggested dose of 2 caps. As the name suggests i stayed asleep till morning too. I think the fact they are liquid caps definately makes a difference, they seem quite fast acting. Not cheap but a good product to have on standby for those wretched nights when you just need to get your head down.

Great Sleep!

Posted by 5457920296196733271 on Mar 22, 2014

Sleep Thru is by far the best sleep aid I have tried. It's natural, and very effective. A great blend of herbs that support restful sleep. I take 2 almost every night.

Zzzzzzz

Posted by juliaheis on Jan 30, 2012

This is a great product that works. However, 3 seemed to work much better for me than just the recommended 2.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »