really good!!

Posted by 5758236006556406598 on Feb 17, 2014

very good quality

parasite cleanse too.

Posted by 4634986286167495036 on Jan 13, 2015

I think this product helped with my parasites problem too! Excellent! I only wish the Liver Cleanse was sold separately because i can make my own Cleanse Fiber

Supreme Cleanse is a Great Product!!

Posted by 4860938380888792361 on Oct 15, 2012

I love this product!!! I have tried other cleanses in the past, but am pretty sensitive and they have all made me sick. This cleanse is differant, it is very gentle, but very effective. I would recomend this cleanse for anyone, and everyone to try. I will be using this cleanse for many years. Thanks GAIA HERBS.

Total Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer2842299 on Mar 14, 2011

This is a very easy cleanse to use and seems to do a good job. I expect to order this again sometime in the future.

Really help

Posted by Reviewer1925191 on Oct 28, 2011

This two week supreme cleanse really help, I have been sick for many months, my liver and my gallbladder was not working well, bad digestion. After this cleanse I am 80% much better. I will do it again, the first time I do not follow very well my diet.

Cleanse in Comfort

Posted by Reviewer1298897 on Jan 01, 2012

Easy to use, easy to stick with, gentle program. It's efficacy, however, is enhanced if it is supported by the dietary recommendations which the company provides. I would recommend this for anyone considering a "first time" cleanse.

Fast shipping

Posted by Healthconsciousconsumer on Sep 05, 2016

Plan to use it in the Spring.

Product OK

Posted by MarieMR on Dec 08, 2013

I did not notice much with this cleanse.

Neutral position on this

Posted by 5462117474141337652 on Aug 30, 2016

I am almost to the end of the two week cleanse as I write this review to a neutral response. I haven't really found that the product has given me any type of "cleanse" at all, and actually find I am more constipated using the product than previously. I am doing everything as per the suggested protocols but with nothing specific happening except for additional gas and bloating than normal and definitely more constipated than prior. The course is pleasant enough and simple to follow. I know others have had a good response, but unfortunately I can't replicate that from my personal experience.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »