Cleanse in Comfort

Posted by Reviewer1298897 on Jan 01, 2012

Easy to use, easy to stick with, gentle program. It's efficacy, however, is enhanced if it is supported by the dietary recommendations which the company provides. I would recommend this for anyone considering a "first time" cleanse.

Really help

Posted by Reviewer1925191 on Oct 28, 2011

This two week supreme cleanse really help, I have been sick for many months, my liver and my gallbladder was not working well, bad digestion. After this cleanse I am 80% much better. I will do it again, the first time I do not follow very well my diet.

Total Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer2842299 on Mar 14, 2011

This is a very easy cleanse to use and seems to do a good job. I expect to order this again sometime in the future.

Cleared my sore liver lymphatic reflex points

Posted by Reviewer3362984 on Mar 10, 2011

This was my first cleanse program I ever tried. It was very effective to me overall. For years, I had lymphatic reflex points on my right chest (that correspond to the liver) that were extremely sore whenever i massage them. I didn't even like to touch the area; it was so sore. Just a few days into the program, i was surprised to find that there was no soreness. A few weeks after the program, mild pains come back occasionally, just as with any other points on my body, and it is very rare. This was a very good start for me (for my internal cleanse), and the tasty berry flavor fiber bottle lasted more than three weeks. I liked that most of the ingredients are organic or eco-harvested, too. I'd love to use this program again in the future.

It Helped

Posted by Reviewer2519174 on Dec 27, 2010

Having acne and needing a lover cleanse, this definitely helped. They advised to not eat soy or wheat during the cleanse, which I only did once (oops!) I think it does help to use their 'optional' guidelines. My face is already clearing up and I feel better. During the cleanse I did find myself pretty tired though. So make sure to get plenty of rest like they suggest.

Gaia Herb Supreme

Posted by Reviewer2187435 on Aug 15, 2009

This was a really good product that exceeded my expectations. I have slowly been developing problems with my digestion for the past two years, specifically with foods and drinks that are acidic. Each conventional doctor I went to just brushed it off as me developing food allergies, and gave me no real solutions. They just told me to avoid those foods that have citric acid in them (too many)! I was a bit skeptical before I used the cleanse, but it was recommended to me by a doctor who specializes in Naturopathic medicine. So far I have seen an improvement, and the changes that they advertise I have seen. I haven't gone back to all of the foods that I couldn't eat, but it's a process. So far, I would highly recommend this product!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »