Total Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer2842299 on Mar 14, 2011

This is a very easy cleanse to use and seems to do a good job. I expect to order this again sometime in the future.

really good!!

Posted by 5758236006556406598 on Feb 17, 2014

very good quality

Great quality product - intense!!

Posted by Reviewer3092624 on Jan 16, 2014

I am going easy with this product. Taking 1 pill. It really works.

Excellent cleanse

Posted by 4663925480081651456 on Jun 12, 2016

Very gentle, but very effective. I have never seen my stomach so concave. Very effective.

Supreme Cleanse is a Great Product!!

Posted by 4860938380888792361 on Oct 15, 2012

I love this product!!! I have tried other cleanses in the past, but am pretty sensitive and they have all made me sick. This cleanse is differant, it is very gentle, but very effective. I would recomend this cleanse for anyone, and everyone to try. I will be using this cleanse for many years. Thanks GAIA HERBS.

Cleanse in Comfort

Posted by Reviewer1298897 on Jan 01, 2012

Easy to use, easy to stick with, gentle program. It's efficacy, however, is enhanced if it is supported by the dietary recommendations which the company provides. I would recommend this for anyone considering a "first time" cleanse.

Fast shipping

Posted by Healthconsciousconsumer on Sep 05, 2016

Plan to use it in the Spring.

Product OK

Posted by MarieMR on Dec 08, 2013

I did not notice much with this cleanse.

Neutral position on this

Posted by 5462117474141337652 on Aug 30, 2016

I am almost to the end of the two week cleanse as I write this review to a neutral response. I haven't really found that the product has given me any type of "cleanse" at all, and actually find I am more constipated using the product than previously. I am doing everything as per the suggested protocols but with nothing specific happening except for additional gas and bloating than normal and definitely more constipated than prior. The course is pleasant enough and simple to follow. I know others have had a good response, but unfortunately I can't replicate that from my personal experience.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »