It Works!

Posted by Reviewer2853690 on May 04, 2011

I used it twice a day starting in the morning on an empty stomach, then before I went to bed at night. You start to feel it's effects when you use it for about five days straight. This stuff is great if you suffer from constipation, liver problems, and digestive issues. The longer you use it the more affective it becomes.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer2337725 on Apr 23, 2011

I found these bitters gave me a headache and made me feel generally bad whenever I took them. My guess is that it is the gentian in the formula. A disappointment, esp as I've trusted Gaia's formulas. Everyone's different, and this formula was harsh for me.

Best Bitters, hands down.

Posted by Reviewer2110483 on Jan 24, 2009

Hope you like turmeric...this one is powerful. Great digestive tonic, great liver tonifier....glad to see iherb carrying Gaia again.

Works instantly

Posted by Reviewer2777168 on Feb 23, 2013

This works almost instantly if you have a bit of a stomach ache after eating something and sense things are not digesting very well. I always keep it on hand. Sometimes I put it in a little water and other times I just drop it right into my mouth, but it's strong.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1752879 on Aug 08, 2013

An effective elixir and preventative if you have digestive problems and don't want to take antacids. It's helped me a lot. After taking it regularly for a very short time, I found that I don't need to take it every day. Take it occasionally in the morning on an empty stomach before breakfast or in the evening. I use 1/2 to 3/4 of a dropper in 2 or 3 oz. of water. It's one of those remedies that's great to have on hand.

seemed to help digestion

Posted by 5235704199961612980 on Nov 07, 2013

I have only used it twice, before meals in a little water, it seemed to make me feel very empty and hungry, and I think the food seemed to digest quicker, but I will have to try a few more times to be sure. Seemed to stop any bloating and feeling of being overly full.

A Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2034521 on May 07, 2012

Been taking it for years. I love it! "It'l tickle Your Innards!"