DON'T BUY IT!

Posted by Reviewer3089379 on Dec 14, 2015

I bought some of this a few years ago and it was brilliant. However, this time, the spray just wouldn't work. I tried rinsing it out, pumping it under water and finally removing the spray arm. It still wouldn't work and the thing that has really made me mad is that it seems to me that there are particles in the liquid which are too big to go through the spray tube. I have completely wasted my money, because I can't use it. I have always considered Gaia to be a good brand but it is obvious that their quality standards have dropped and they cannot be bothered to test products to make sure the delivery method works.

I liked it

Posted by 5679973303436499813 on Apr 22, 2014

Good product, I liked the long sprayer.

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Sage has anti bacterial, anti viral and anti fungus properties. Other than that, sage also has high antioxidant power, is anti flammatory and can even enhance memory. Due to its taste, it is often used in dishes or breath freshener. Myrrh is known to pro mote dental health and prevent infection. Aloe vera is known to be anti bacterial, anti viral, anti fungus, possesses high level of vitamins and minerals, enzymes, amino acid and antioxidants. It prom otes healing to wounds and skin infections, relieves gastric and digestive problems, reduces inflammation, reduces unhealthy cholesterol, stabilises blood sugar and prevents diabetes, prevents cancer, boost oxygenation of blood, alkalising, reduce high blood pressure, hydrates and prevent dry skin, prevent heart diseases and many more! The combination allows it to quickly kill the pathogens upon contact and aid any ulcers to heal. This product works really well whenever my throat itches or hurts due to sore throat. The extended wand makes it very easy to spray directly to the throat as compared to other throat spray which will always spray a portion of the tongue or gum instead. It tastes somewhat bitter. However, the peppermint provides some relief and the other herbs help to numb the pain. Pricewise, it is quite reasonable as this is not meant to be used daily. It will be also nice if the product contains no alcohol at all. Check out my page for more reviews!

a must have 一家に一本 ゚+..。*゚+

Posted by lchchchiyo on May 14, 2013

the best throat spray ever, it gives you a quick releif and is so easy to use with nozzle! ノズルがついているので使いやすく、何より効き目一番、即効性に優れています。ただノズルにカバーはついていないので持ち運びには向いていません。

Simply the Best

Posted by Reviewer1980821 on Aug 10, 2010

Very effective for me if coming down with any throat discomfort. Highly recommended product,

Works incredibly!!!

Posted by Reviewer1091959 on Feb 22, 2010

"Shield" is accurate!! A few times I've had a sore throat starting to come on and I've used this product and "voila!," the sore throat goes away w/in 24 hours. I've never experienced anything that works so well. I've used Vit. C, echinacea, zinc, elderberry extract, etc., I've tried them all, and hands down this one works the BEST!! Stock up on it -- you don't want to be without it!