Excellent Product

Posted by 5264479652798591408 on Dec 12, 2015

Have tried not using this and definitely notice when I haven't. I take 3 in the morning. Have more energy, hands & feet not so cold & weight seems to stabilize better. A great product highly recommend especially for women around menopausal years.

OK

Posted by Sahasrara13 on Dec 11, 2014

I didn't feel any difference after taking this product. Maybe it needs more time but is too pricey for me for a long-term use.

Thyroid tablet

Posted by 5758305658480532831 on Dec 02, 2014

This is the first time i ordered a medicine from abroad , got it for my brother and myself for hypothyroid , however it didn't suit us , the thyroid level went high as well as feeling strain in the throat and heavy feeling in the head .Dissapointed , we were really excited , but its not working ..don't know why...... however received the product from i herbs within 4-5 days and happy with the shipping .

More energy

Posted by 4910658462492757692 on Sep 18, 2014

I take one before breakfast and one in the early afternoon. My energy level is much better and feels very natural. I am not as sluggish as I used to be.

Normalizes the Thyroid

Posted by 5141372200488713904 on Jun 01, 2014

Gaia herbs has definitely impressed me with this product. I think this is the 5th or so bottle I have had of the Thyroid Support. Iodine is so very, very important to be taking. The herbs also seem to help out immensely in increased energy levels and just feeling more like yourself. Thyroid Support is a little on the expensive side but I think it's an extremely high quality product and I refuse to take synthetic T3/T4 or some kind of thyroid hormone derived from animals. I had been off of this product for quite some time, then upon taking it again I noticed my thinking became a lot clearer and my communication skills were more accessible.

Saved my life!

Posted by Reviewer1015977 on Nov 03, 2013

I started using this product and an Adrenal Support about a year ago after my nutritional counselor advised me on this to help with my monthly cycle issues. They have both been a God-sent and have helped on many different levels!

Really Makes a Difference!

Posted by Reviewer3260200 on Dec 10, 2012

Being border-line hypothyroid, I started on these for prevention. After a few months, some good changes: more energy, no more water retention, better digestion, and even improvement in hair texture.

This product is amazing!

Posted by ledeny on Aug 02, 2012

My wife feels much better now and she's been using Gaia Thyroid Support for just one month. She doesn't sweat during the night, she has more energy, her hair is no longer falling, her nails are much stronger and she doesn't feel cold anymore. This product really brought her back to normal state. I've just ordered two more packs. Thanks Gaia! :)

Good blend

Posted by Reviewer3092624 on Jul 27, 2012

Good blend for thyroid support.

Seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer1539659 on Jun 30, 2012

I have a mildly sluggish thyroid gland and I refuse to get involved with medications that doctors prescribe. So I'm treating mine with a natural product and I'm happy with the results thus far.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »