お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Gaia Herbs, Triphala Fruit, 60 Veggie Caps

Did nothing

Posted by Malina on Jul 08, 2012

I am so disappointed with this product. Planetary Herbals triphala is MUCH better. This one gave no effect at all to me. I even took 2 capsules 2 times a day, but still nothing.

Good Product.

Posted by SmartHealth on Mar 23, 2013

It has even ratio on three components also low dose compared to others. Less smelly stools and better digestive system. i give it to my kids. Perfect support

Very good product, will definitely order again

Posted by 4669693988845461808 on May 10, 2015

I am very happy with this Triphala,i buy it to alleviate the constipation problem due to the underactive thyroid, it has stable cleansing (even my skin became clearer) effect on me and i feel more emotionally balanced (is this dosha balance?). Formerly i ordered Triphala delivery from India (Baidyanath company i think is the best) which was too expensive. Gaia's Tri is just same wonderfully effective as the Indian authentic.

High vitamin C

Posted by CoolinArizona on Jan 12, 2012

I stumbled on this product quite by accident and love it. I researched triphala on line with all it's benefits. Iam experimenting with it through this winter months when allergies are prevelant.I noticed since taking it that a cold sore I had recently, healed in2 days and never blistered up. Gaia herb's are the purest and best, so I would recommend this product to anyone.