Vegan Friendly and Organic

Posted by Specialist on Feb 28, 2011

Whole herb turmeric concentrate vs. curcumin extract only. No gelatin! I'm not sure if the lecithin is GMO free??? In an effort to get away from gelatin, I switched from New Chapter's Turmeric Force to Gaia. Potency is practically the same (10mg difference).

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1863002 on Apr 18, 2010

This product has many healthy benefits, I mentioned to my Doctor I was taking it and he also said it was great.

Great

Posted by 5119888688529209179 on May 03, 2014

Definitely noticed a reduction in inflammation symptoms. Easy to digest. Overall, really pleased with this, particularly as it is organic.

LESS JOINT PAIN!

Posted by 5111466434475107134 on Feb 02, 2016

Have noticed a decrease in fibromyalgia pain.

angie

Posted by Reviewer2334893 on Feb 18, 2009

It is excellent product which helps me to keep my blood pure and prevents infection thanks

Different

Posted by 5594559758215691014 on Oct 06, 2016

I have been taking Turmeric for six years, but this is the first time I am taking it with the black pepper in it. While I generally take extra strength, this one seems to have a positive effect on the swelling in my knee, which I have been told is in need of replacement. I would definitely recommend it and I will be definitely purchasing this again!

Didnt notice any difference

Posted by 5739476501184162124 on Dec 01, 2015

I ate one jar of this and didnt notice any differences in my flammatory symptoms. Wont order again.