Helped with ET (essential tremor), Anxiety, & Stage Fright

Posted by 4715865028673194673 on Jan 12, 2013

I bought these valerian capsules per the recommendation of my cousin who is a Doctor of Naturopathy. I'd approached him about my issues with Essential Tremor, anxiety, & stage fright (triggered by the tremor, a vicious cycle). I don't take it regularly, but rather save it for times when I feel I'll need it. The first time I took this product was before an audition. I took the recommended dosage one hour before the audition and the audition went amazingly well. Note that I also combined this with daily hypnosis meditations leading up to the audition. I also practiced yogic breathing, tried to remember to take deep breaths before and during the audition. I also used chamomile tea and other herbs, such as passion flower and catnip the week leading up to the audition. I could feel the valerian calming me just at the right moment, and I feel it's good to use in conjunction with the other spiritual practices and herbs mentioned. I highly recommend this product for others in similar situations.

Very effective!

Posted by Reviewer1128084 on Apr 25, 2013

I take 2 cap before bedtime and had uninterrupted sleep. Before i'd wake up throughout the night. Highly recommended.

Good for getting a good nights sleep

Posted by Reviewer2793340 on Jan 26, 2010

These are stronger than some of the tablet forms of Valerian or dry forms.

Gaia Herbs

Posted by Reviewer2445156 on Mar 30, 2010

I love the Valerian Root capsules. I take them when I can't sleep due to cramping or just muscle soreness. They do a great job in relaxing me so I can fall asleep.