July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Gaia Herbs, Vitex Berry, 60 Veggie Liquid Phyto-Caps

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Works

Posted by Reviewer2588286 on Jan 06, 2011

I am taking this supplement to raise me progesterone levels. It takes awhile to work (at least 3 months). After for months my progesterone levels had doubled. It was still not as high as I need them but am continuing to take this supplement.

High quality vitex supplement

Posted by Reviewer2728803 on Nov 06, 2011

I bought this supplement to help lengthen my menstrual cycles, which are fairly regular but too short. I am also taking the Yogi Tea Women's Energy (Dong Quai) tea, red raspberry leaf tea, B vitamins and evening primrose oil, and keeping weekly acupuncture appointments. So far, the vitex supplement seems to be helping (less PMS, more fertile cervical mucus), though I can't draw any firm conclusions since I'm doing other things at the same time. The quality of the supplement seems very high. The packaging is lovely, too. I can't say whether it is effective, but it feels comfortably gentle to me.

pros and cons

Posted by Reviewer1367747 on Sep 14, 2011

cons- i'm giving 3 stars because i kept breaking out w/cystic acne with this. i stopped taking and my face cleared. i was on this for 3 months so i gave it a fair shot. this also decreased my sex drive :( pros- less bloating and backache during pms, decreased appetite and regular cycle. when used w/evening primrose(1000 mg) they seemed to work together and my skin looked better because of the evening primrose. it's when i ran out that i noticied the cons w/the vitex. other than that i love gaia herbs! great company just wished the vitex berry would've worked better for me.

Hormonal balance

Posted by SunDownSeede on Jan 18, 2011

This has got to be one of the best quality products for hormonal support. I had tried various hormonal supports only to be frustrated with barely working products. I use this with my Evening Primrose Oil and it seems to be me in a more of balance. I have PCOS and flattened pituitary.

Very strong!

Posted by Reviewer2766668 on Oct 15, 2011

This is a great herb, but I found it to be way too strong. I had some side effects from it. I have taken the capsules of dried vitex in the past and found them to be better tolerated.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »