10% Off Orders Over $40!

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Works

Posted by Reviewer2588286 on Jan 06, 2011

I am taking this supplement to raise me progesterone levels. It takes awhile to work (at least 3 months). After for months my progesterone levels had doubled. It was still not as high as I need them but am continuing to take this supplement.

High quality vitex supplement

Posted by Reviewer2728803 on Nov 06, 2011

I bought this supplement to help lengthen my menstrual cycles, which are fairly regular but too short. I am also taking the Yogi Tea Women's Energy (Dong Quai) tea, red raspberry leaf tea, B vitamins and evening primrose oil, and keeping weekly acupuncture appointments. So far, the vitex supplement seems to be helping (less PMS, more fertile cervical mucus), though I can't draw any firm conclusions since I'm doing other things at the same time. The quality of the supplement seems very high. The packaging is lovely, too. I can't say whether it is effective, but it feels comfortably gentle to me.

Hormonal balance

Posted by SunDownSeede on Jan 18, 2011

This has got to be one of the best quality products for hormonal support. I had tried various hormonal supports only to be frustrated with barely working products. I use this with my Evening Primrose Oil and it seems to be me in a more of balance. I have PCOS and flattened pituitary.

Gaia Herbs

Posted by Reviewer3181511 on Jan 06, 2012

I love its quality. No artificial fillers. All natural. I have been taking it for years and I will continue to take it. I found that this is the best Vitex on the market.

Vitex

Posted by 4933373573372694623 on Jul 02, 2014

Brilliant herb, Has greatly improved PMS symptoms.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »