Works

Posted by Reviewer2588286 on Jan 06, 2011

I am taking this supplement to raise me progesterone levels. It takes awhile to work (at least 3 months). After for months my progesterone levels had doubled. It was still not as high as I need them but am continuing to take this supplement.

High quality vitex supplement

Posted by Reviewer2728803 on Nov 06, 2011

I bought this supplement to help lengthen my menstrual cycles, which are fairly regular but too short. I am also taking the Yogi Tea Women's Energy (Dong Quai) tea, red raspberry leaf tea, B vitamins and evening primrose oil, and keeping weekly acupuncture appointments. So far, the vitex supplement seems to be helping (less PMS, more fertile cervical mucus), though I can't draw any firm conclusions since I'm doing other things at the same time. The quality of the supplement seems very high. The packaging is lovely, too. I can't say whether it is effective, but it feels comfortably gentle to me.

Hormonal balance

Posted by SunDownSeede on Jan 18, 2011

This has got to be one of the best quality products for hormonal support. I had tried various hormonal supports only to be frustrated with barely working products. I use this with my Evening Primrose Oil and it seems to be me in a more of balance. I have PCOS and flattened pituitary.

Gaia Herbs

Posted by Reviewer3181511 on Jan 06, 2012

I love its quality. No artificial fillers. All natural. I have been taking it for years and I will continue to take it. I found that this is the best Vitex on the market.

Vitex

Posted by 4933373573372694623 on Jul 02, 2014

Brilliant herb, Has greatly improved PMS symptoms.

Cured My Acne!!!

Posted by 5398798760897180504 on Aug 13, 2015

I've been taking vitex to help raise my progesterone levels and prevent cystic hormonal acne. I noticed positive results within a few weeks of taking this. It's been about 5 months now and my skin is 100% clear and menstrual cycles are more regular. I absolutely recommend this for anyone with similar issues.

Excellent during PMS to increase progesterone

Posted by PurplePegasus on Apr 26, 2011

Works fast. I use this to reduce the toxic effects of excess estrogen which exacerbate the worst of PMS symptoms. This works to decrease the toxic load of xenoestrogens. I like Gaia Herbs liquid pills, they work faster than the rest.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1431084 on Jan 12, 2011

Easy to swallow, no side effects, takes a couple of months or so to feel the effect.

Help my menstraul sadness

Posted by Reviewer1680490 on Feb 08, 2012

As I’ve gotten older, I get very sad around my periods. I’ve tried another supplement to help with this issue but it seemed to make the problem worse at times. Plus I had to take it every day of the month. With this one, I feel like I am able to take it only on the days I need a little help with my emotions and it takes the edge off. And I personally haven’t noticed a drastic drop in emotion when I go off it after my period is over. I don't know if that is the best way to do it but I take many supplements so I try to take certain ones only when needed if possible.

Herb support for hormones

Posted by 4705465387227580990 on Mar 19, 2014

This is very good product for supporting female hormone production.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »