excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1914963 on Aug 07, 2009

I have been taking this product for about 2 months now (max dosage). I can feel that it is beginning to balance out my hormones & may have even brought back my period. Gaia is an outstanding company.

awesome tincture!

Posted by Reviewer2408938 on Aug 27, 2009

This made my last month a PMS free month! My boyfriend is happy as well :-) Thank you!

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer1876403 on Feb 27, 2009

Gaia provides excellent quality herbs. This one is no exception. Great for female ailments. Definitely reccomended.

vitex

Posted by Reviewer3190417 on Jun 27, 2009

excellent support and cleanser!

smoothes the swings

Posted by Reviewer1991495 on Jun 07, 2011

If you have rough periods or are going through menopause, this will smooth out the hormone swings very nicely.

works but tastes bad

Posted by Reviewer2262549 on Nov 26, 2010

I've tasted better elixirs than this, but putting it into gel caps works. Gaia herbs are the strongest I've found.

Taste

Posted by Reviewer1307308 on May 31, 2010

This product has great herbs that are good for balancing hormones but it tastes horrible. If you can stomach it then more power to you.

This works!

Posted by Reviewer3284601 on Jan 10, 2012

I find this Vitex to be a wonderful product. I have noticed a big improvement in mood and much less discomfort, breast tenderness & cramping before and during menstruation. Highly recommend.

Vitex

Posted by Reviewer2626098 on Oct 14, 2012

I think it's good, I haven't used it yet. I'll update later.

Balancing

Posted by Reviewer2535502 on Feb 25, 2015

I started using these about 4 months ago as I was having hot flushes before my period. It definitely has reduced the intensity and the frequency of hot flushes. I feel all in all that it has balanced my hormonal system. It also has reduced the cramping to zero or none on the first day of my perid. I can function normally, withut feeling overwhelmed. In the past I had to rest a lot on the first day of period asI felt nauseous, crmpy and weak. This has changed now thanks to the Gaia Herbs. I am very gratefeul for that.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »