Oh this is getting 5 stars!!!

Posted by 5758805339020818421 on Jun 19, 2012

I wasn't really sure what to expect with this...I thought it might make me want to have sex more. I am happy to report that it has other benefits. I don't necessarily want sex more but the response to my husbands touch or kiss is automatic. I am ready to go immediately. And the best part....my body stays in a constant state of orgasm during sex. Keep in mind I have never had an issue with achieving but this goes beyond achieving...this is the AP class of orgasm:) I have researched the herbs in this supplement and they are all safe and I would recommend this product to anyone who wants a little more buck wild and crazy in their sex life!

Uhhh yeah this works

Posted by Reviewer2098910 on Dec 03, 2014

I was not prepared for this to work so well or so fast. Had to cut back on the recommended dose. My goodness.

Good for balancing hormones

Posted by Rena61 on Jan 24, 2015

I am having less night sweats in my post menopausal condition. I only take one a day, because I am so sensitive to herbs, and mostly wanted it to help with mild hot flashes, so I don't know if it helps with Libido or not.

Yes this works

Posted by Reviewer2385599 on May 23, 2011

I thought it was a coincidence so stopped taking and now I am sold..It makes a huge difference for me.

Women's libido caps

Posted by 5161118704101136582 on Nov 21, 2014

I think that is the best for us :)

luteal phase

Posted by Kyriaki on Apr 06, 2013

using for androgen blocking and progesterone enhancement. Makes face a little softer. Will up my dose (to 2-3) as soon as there's 'room' in my regimen, and report back on results. One thing that I've noted is that the liquid in the 'liquid filled caps' isn't actually fluid. One can see through the cap were the tincture has 'dried' to one side.

Gaia Herbs, Women's Libido, 60 Liquid-Filled Capsules (GAI-39980)

Posted by Reviewer2463413 on Feb 23, 2011

Excellent, do the job

Gaia Herbs, Women's Libido, 60 Liquid-Filled Capsules

Posted by pasmurin on Jan 11, 2012

–źbsolutely useless for me

Didn`t help

Posted by laasmux on Oct 29, 2015

After giving birth, my libido was low, so I hoped that those caps will help. Unfortunately there was no effect

Muito bom.

Posted by 5593142700215482372 on May 30, 2014

Minha esposa tomou e com três dias ela percebeu um resulta do ótimo.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »